Law And Order: Svu

dave111223

And prior to that, I missed the last half of ER!!! :o Not a happy bunny! Went off about 7.20pm. I was looking forward to the Law & Order episode as they have been trailing it all week. I tried to call True Visions (AKA the new UBC!), but to no avail... Now checking out TV - a second best! :D

Edited by Andiamo

Anyone got any idea why the Hallmark channel has had one of those pink "Transmission will return soon" screens up for the last 40 minutes?

No idea - but it's still there.

I've missing the entire episode of SVU ;(

P.S. Anyone else think there should be a television forum on here?

Good idea - a TV forum on TV. Could get confusing though.

Just to say Hallmark is still off... we were waiting up to catch the repeat of Law & Order SVU at midnight. No joy! (Sad but true!) We even reset the Cable box - very technical - unplugged the plug and put it back in again :D . Still nothing... :o

Ah well, never mind...

Anyone got any idea why the Hallmark channel has had one of those pink "Transmission will return soon" screens up for the last 40 minutes?

If we had a television forum here it would be just one subject filled with complaints about UBC

If we had a television forum here it would be just one subject filled with complaints about UBC

The problem was with that program on Hallmark... Looks like some were watching on UBC... Myself I was watching Hallmark on Measat KU 1/3 [Malaysia]...... I moved the dish to Intelsat 7/10 [south Africa] also a fill gap serise was on..

YES lets have a television forum on here, maybe we can share info and can watch things some of us have no idea where to find, or the web site with info and times.