Tennis In Pattaya Anyone?

1stbase

Visiting probably until the end of the month and am looking for a tennis partner. Found a great court at Tony's Tennis and Fitness Club located at Pattaya Road 3 and South Pattaya Road. I have never played professionally but my game is pretty decent. Looking for a challenge. We can try a game out and providing the game doesn't end in a 6-0 score we should play again :o

I am 23 years old, fit, and from Toronto.

I'll try to check here for replies The price of the court for an hour is about $7-10 USD but you can stay at the fitness center all day after that and swim / work out. I just got back from there and am beat :D

email address removed as per forum rules..Pattaya_Fox

Pay no attention to TheMook - he's just jealous that he isn't 23 and good looking.

There's a tennis club that uses the courts at Jomthien Condotel. I should think you will be able to find out more if you go along reception at Jomthien Condotel.

Have a nice time here in Pattaya.

Pay no attention to TheMook - he's just jealous that he isn't 23 and good looking.

There's a tennis club that uses the courts at Jomthien Condotel. I should think you will be able to find out more if you go along reception at Jomthien Condotel.

Have a nice time here in Pattaya.

Lol don't worry, this isn't the 1st forum I joined, I know the drill :o

I am staying at Pattaya Beach road and Soi 13. How are the courts at Bayview Siam and does anyone know the cost or if they provide lessons?

Mainly looking for someone to get a bit competitive with though. I had no problem with Tony's other than it being a third the price of western clubs which is a bit high in Thailand and it only having one court but I see it as great place.

my game is pretty decent. Looking for a challenge.

I am 23 years old, fit

Mainly looking for someone to get a bit competitive with though.

Think you lost 99.9% of this forum on the above comments, haha

I am not close to a pro, I guess I just am looking for someone who has played before :o