Lost In The Big Mango

Menmaak

Can't find the key to the city. I've asked everyone. Most think I'm crazy and say "Go Home, Crazy farang". It's not easy living in a foreign city not knowing who your friends are. Even worse, why the ###### am I here and Where the ###### is the KEY?

Can't find the key to the city. I've asked everyone. Most think I'm crazy and say "Go Home, Crazy farang". It's not easy living in a foreign city not knowing who your friends are. Even worse, why the ###### am I here and Where the ###### is the KEY?

Take a bath , you stink................. :o

This is our favourite troller, and it isn't me - If I was going to go to the hassle of getting a new e-mail address and re-registering then I would at least make more of an effort to be funny.

This guy spends a lot of time indoors and I think we should ignore this and let it sink.

I personally have had enough of him and after the week I had on the forum then I have more than a good reason for stamping out trolls.

I will start a thread in the Forum Support Desk if you want to reply to this post but don't reply here if you agree that he is becoming a bit of a bore and a pain and should grow up, experience a bit of real life and then maybe he'd have something real to write about on here.

TROLL QUARRANTINE:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=15409

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Go Home, Crazy farang

:o:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-:(:)

I will start a thread in the Forum Support Desk if you want to reply to this post but don't reply here...

Are you blind Stocky???

Actually, looking at your bunny eyes mate... :D:D

Nah Scampi, this poor creature needs help, honest,

..... like a helping under a bus :o

Anyway he tried, this ones different from the usual:

I met this lovely kind girl in a bar last week, I love her madly and she loves me, she tells me so every day. She's asked to borrow Baht 15,000,000 do you think I should let her have it?

:D