Is The Nokia N82 Available In Pattaya Yet ?

paul1970

Does anyone know if any phone dealers are selling the new Nokia N82 in Pattaya yet and if so how much ?

Available at Festival Center second road Big C for 8000 Baht.

Barry

Thanks Barry, are you sure of the price though as I have seen it outside Thailand at around US$ 650 or about 20000 Baht.

Does anyone know if any phone dealers are selling the new Nokia N82 in Pattaya yet and if so how much ?

Barry

Thanks Barry, are you sure of the price though as I have seen it outside Thailand at around US$ 650 or about 20000 Baht.

I agree. Better get your arse over there pretty quick and get one before they realize they have the wrong price.

Barry

I just bought one for my wife. Go to Big C second road upstairs, and the counter all the way in the back on the right. N82 has photo, internet etc.

Barry

Price for N82 is around 15'000 Baht, for the Version with 8 GB it's around 20'000 Baht, read it in the Bangkok Post two days ago. Has WIFI and GPS too (a improved Version, faster then N95) so you must be dreaming with 8000 Baht.

That is the N95 8 GB......