Cbr 150r Updates

dave_boo

when the CBR 150R is going to catch up with its little brother the CBR 125R?

Features
Racing-style rider’s seat with raised pillion seat providing hip support. 
New dual multi-reflector Line Beam headlights directly from the CBR1000RR Fireblade. 
New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection system with Idle Air Control Valve for smooth low-speed throttle response. 
HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic low-emissions system. 
Box-section steel swingarm with monoshock damper suspension.

The PGM-FI is what has me most envious, but the updated styling is pretty nice also.

Honda_cbr125r_2007_red.jpg

when the CBR 150R is going to catch up with its little brother the CBR 125R?

Features
Racing-style rider's seat with raised pillion seat providing hip support. 
New dual multi-reflector Line Beam headlights directly from the CBR1000RR Fireblade. 
New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection system with Idle Air Control Valve for smooth low-speed throttle response. 
HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic low-emissions system. 
Box-section steel swingarm with monoshock damper suspension.

The PGM-FI is what has me most envious, but the updated styling is pretty nice also.

Honda_cbr125r_2007_red.jpg

Yes, I would really like to see the fuel-injection option available!! I like the headlight change also.

Sorry, but I had the world's slowest dialup and it didn't show up. It looks great. Could we ask for a 165cc stock version, a CBR165RRi?

If we're going to dream, let's get a 0 degree twin at 200 cc. Reckon they could get 27 HP or so out of it, and the torque would be much nicer. I know the Kawaski Ninja 250 is a good bike with that style of engine, and while I wouldn't get caught driving a Honda car (I did once, but try and prove it!) due to the 'boy racer' image they've been tainted with in the US, I am a definite Honda motorcycle 'ho.