Christmas Dinner

NguuMuu

I'll be in Samui for Christmas this year and was wondering what's available for a Christmas (eve) dinner. Anything good for a reasonable price out there?

I'm worried about having to book something in advance as I won't be arriving until the 23rd.

Thanks!

I'll be in Samui for Christmas this year and was wondering what's available for a Christmas (eve) dinner. Anything good for a reasonable price out there?

I'm worried about having to book something in advance as I won't be arriving until the 23rd.

Thanks!

Preferential Area?

Thats an easy one:

El Dorado in Lamai, best value Christmas dinner.

Actually always VERY priceworhty. :D

Eat there at least once a week - even though I live in Chaweng. :o

PS. Try their 500gr 'Mixed Grill' at 270 baht.

Edited by TonyMontana

Thanks!

Check Cocobanafood Bar & Restaurant (find website with menu and details by searching cocobananafood/samui). You can contact and "book your seats earlier". Yki the chef has done awesome christmas meals with ham being at the central stage.

Outside christmas special I think he's got the best meatballs/sauce set on the island, at least for the price (haven't tasted 5 star meat balls..). Its just at the end of chaweng beach rd. 100m before hitting Ring Road on the left hand. Small, cozy, best value/money chaweng rd. joint...

I'd agree with the previous poster Lee always does a great Chrismas dinner

the christmas lunch at "Quayside" is only 850 baht for 3 courses,homemade christmas pudding!!

on the beach in bang rak call 077246131.

Alternately Cocoblues in Chaweng always loads of Grub and I heard they have a Santa for the kids this year.

(but you need to let them know numbers of kids for pressies)

• 4 weeks later...
Confirmed now Santa at the Coco Blues 2.30.Christmas day

Free gift for the children if pre booked

Wow!! Sounds like a real bargain.

And from what i´ve heard coco ALWAYS keep their word. Prepaying to these guys is highly reccomended!!!!

:D:D:D:D

:o

Free children prebooked... Balloon should work the magic.

Most of the hotels have prebooked christmas- and New Year' evening meals that you have to pay creasy extra for...

Edited by SamuiBond

The following restaurant never gets a mention on here and in my opinion its one of the best on the island.

The MANGROVE on the left side of the airport road heading down to the BBC Big Buddha.

This month we don't close. Reserve your table in time for Christmas and New Year's Eve. We serve a la carte as every year. You can contact us on 077 427 584 for special requests or information.

We wish you a very merry Christmas and a fantastic culinary 2008.

Bon appetit,

Ilse, Yannick & Stephane