Chest Infection

begsaresponse

I woke up in the middle of last night shivering, shaking, and coughing!

If you too have the same dreaded symptoms then make sure you drink lots of water.

Paracetamol is great for reducing temperature.

And antibiotic medicine help to clear up chest infection used in conjustion with medicine to ease the dreaded cough.

Stay off the drink and ofcourse rest.

But not all of us can take antibiotics?

If this is the situation what would someone take if they cannot use antibiotics?

But if you have this or get it take care.

Hope you feel better begs. I imagine a touch of the flew. I know Mama Noodle was a nurse, but one thing I do know is that if you start torun a very high temp it could be Dungue Fever. the symptoms are exactly the same as the flew, only you usually have a headache and very high temp. My son had it last summer.

Barry

I woke up in the middle of last night shivering, shaking, and coughing!

If you too have the same dreaded symptoms then make sure you drink lots of water.

Paracetamol is great for reducing temperature.

And antibiotic medicine help to clear up chest infection used in conjustion with medicine to ease the dreaded cough.

Stay off the drink and ofcourse rest.

But not all of us can take antibiotics?

If this is the situation what would someone take if they cannot use antibiotics?

But if you have this or get it take care.

Sam Song by the tumbler load, with a splash of coke, every hour, on the hour :o

Edited by plasticpig

Hope you feel better begs. I imagine a touch of the flew. I know Mama Noodle was a nurse, but one thing I do know is that if you start torun a very high temp it could be Dungue Fever. the symptoms are exactly the same as the flew, only you usually have a headache and very high temp. My son had it last summer.

Barry

MamaNoodles was a Phsychiatric Nurse so she will be well fit to look after that old nutcase .

Boil Coca cola with chopped ginger....................I told you before !

The wife used to know a Jewish woman and it seems that whenever they are ill they take to Chicken soup. Is this just an 'old wives tale' or is there some value in it?

Thanks I will try anything ...maybe mix it with Sang Som! :o

begs

She's right. Cambells chicken noodle soup has something in it that really gets you well quick.

Barry

The wife used to know a Jewish woman and it seems that whenever they are ill they take to Chicken soup. Is this just an 'old wives tale' or is there some value in it?

take the chick and forget about the soup...... :o