Old Friends

lilBob

I was wondering if anyone can help me with info and locations of some old friends of mine it's been about 4-5 years since I was at lamai.

Allan Johnson maybe Davidson commonly called Red fox Al amember of the HHH Hash name Blue Lugs originally from Carlyle in Nth England He ran the Red Fox bar in the Soi opposite the old Billabong Bar. I heard a whisper that he had relocated his Bar wifes name Toy dogs name Fox. A former ambulance driver.

Pat and Penny they had the Rising Sun Pub and Reastaurant prior to Marie. Penny was a Registered Nurse both I believe from Manchester.

Badger a cockney had a bar with his wife Gow called the Gow Badger Bar heard he and Gow split up.

Little Al had a bar called The Blues Brothers Soul Sisters bar. A particularly short guy, English.

Big Mike Maybe called Mr. President as he resembled a large Bill Clinton had a house behind Lamai by the pond/lake.

Conrad and Pammie they have houses at Lamai and vancouver and spend time at both Conrad was a game warden in Africa and is Canadian his wife Pammie is English both retired.

Any info would be appreciated I'm Known to them as Bob the fireman from Melbourne

Thanks in advance Lil Bob

PS I am seeking the info to see if it's worth a trip to Samui :o

I was wondering if anyone can help me with info and locations of some old friends of mine it's been about 4-5 years since I was at lamai.

Allan Johnson maybe Davidson commonly called Red fox Al amember of the HHH Hash name Blue Lugs originally from Carlyle in Nth England He ran the Red Fox bar in the Soi opposite the old Billabong Bar. I heard a whisper that he had relocated his Bar wifes name Toy dogs name Fox. A former ambulance driver.

Pat and Penny they had the Rising Sun Pub and Reastaurant prior to Marie. Penny was a Registered Nurse both I believe from Manchester.

Badger a cockney had a bar with his wife Gow called the Gow Badger Bar heard he and Gow split up.

Little Al had a bar called The Blues Brothers Soul Sisters bar. A particularly short guy, English.

Big Mike Maybe called Mr. President as he resembled a large Bill Clinton had a house behind Lamai by the pond/lake.

Conrad and Pammie they have houses at Lamai and vancouver and spend time at both Conrad was a game warden in Africa and is Canadian his wife Pammie is English both retired.

Any info would be appreciated I'm Known to them as Bob the fireman from Melbourne

Alan and The Red Fox now on the ring road near Finn supermarket. Used to be the Mawney Arms. The old Red Fox was demolished.

Badger still at the same bar.

Little Al is still around but no longer has a bar.

Penny still around. The Rising Sun is no more. Maria back in England.

the gow & badger (think that's the name?) was still there last time I was in lamai (july). sorry, don't know the owner(s).

the wee guy al - I know who he is but I don't know him and he doesn't know me. an irish mate of mine knew him - we met him walking on the beach road in january. iirc I saw him in july too.

I see Pat & Penny once or twice a month & the same was Conrad & Pam.If you need more info Pm me.

Oh by the way saw little Al at a party a month ago.

Edited by Rooo

Hey Piss Flaps - u know you cannot change your name without our approval! Yes, still worth a visit and you will encounter most of the old gang you mention (some depending on time of year). The Red Fox has moved again and is now in the walking soi opposite the location of the old Red Fox Mossie Aquarium, next to the old Lamai Food Court. The Sunday Roast is still a Lamai Institution and his jokes are just as bad as ever!

PM me for Blue Lugs (aka The Carlisle Kid, aka Alan Johnson) e-mail address or just check out the KSH3 web site.

The intrepid Hash Hound 'Foxy' aka Golden Balls (cos he had none!!) unfortunately gone up to that great big kennel in the sky!

Let me know when you're heading over and I'll be sure to make it over to the 'Rock' for a beer or 10 - long as it's a Hash Day!!

On On - Camel C**t

Hey Piss Flaps - u know you cannot change your name without our approval! Yes, still worth a visit and you will encounter most of the old gang you mention (some depending on time of year). The Red Fox has moved again and is now in the walking soi opposite the location of the old Red Fox Mossie Aquarium, next to the old Lamai Food Court. The Sunday Roast is still a Lamai Institution and his jokes are just as bad as ever!

PM me for Blue Lugs (aka The Carlisle Kid, aka Alan Johnson) e-mail address or just check out the KSH3 web site.

The intrepid Hash Hound 'Foxy' aka Golden Balls (cos he had none!!) unfortunately gone up to that great big kennel in the sky!

Let me know when you're heading over and I'll be sure to make it over to the 'Rock' for a beer or 10 - long as it's a Hash Day!!

On On - Camel C**t

Hey Pete it's so nice to be remembered I was gonna ask about you as well but I was embarassed about using your hash name. Where are you hiding out now?( I thought the cops stopped looking for you :D ) Don't quite know when I'll be there Maybe Feb Maybe March. Saw Bob greenfield ala Loose anus in Pattaya a few months ago he is well and also married, Saw Keith ala Teacher a couple of years ago in Cambodia ago he's OK got a new girl friend Sometimes I hate my honesty and retentive memory but we had a bet of 5 beers about some Pom Vs Oz sporting event which I lost and only bought you 2 beers you couldn't handle the pace so the first 3 rounds are on me. I will need a new Hash Name as Piss Flaps no longer applies as I've sshaved my Mo.

As an explaination to other readers the use of strange nicknames is a Hash House Harriers thing

Hey Pete if you see anyone say hello for me I'll save my chat for when I get there I'll probably need some advise on accomodation

About jokes did you hear about the Dyslexic guy in Pattaya

He walked into a bra :D

Many thanks to everyone for their replies it was great

No Worries Piss Flaps - will pass on your regards to everyone next time I'm on the KSH3 - I am now living on the main land - REAL THAILAND!! Don't miss THE ROCK that much. And if I do - then it's only a 1.5 hr ferry trip!

BTW - given your new hair-less top lip (what happened - did the Slug Fall off!!) have already got a great new Hash name lined up for you - believe me - you are gonna wish you'd kept Piss Flaps :o

Look forward to getting those three beers you still owe me!

See you next year

On On - Camel C**t

No Worries Piss Flaps - will pass on your regards to everyone next time I'm on the KSH3 - I am now living on the main land - REAL THAILAND!! Don't miss THE ROCK that much. And if I do - then it's only a 1.5 hr ferry trip!

BTW - given your new hair-less top lip (what happened - did the Slug Fall off!!) have already got a great new Hash name lined up for you - believe me - you are gonna wish you'd kept Piss Flaps :D

Look forward to getting those three beers you still owe me!

See you next year

On On - Camel C**t

Actually the mo was still going well but I had a haircut in Pattaya and the lady suggested she trim it I (stupidly) said ok and closed my eyes when I opened them she had me looking like Adolph Bloody Hitler so I took it all off :D Re new hash name be nice or I will spread terrible rumours about you on this forum :o

Being clean shaven makes me look younger and I am now a most hansum man :D