Bus To Trat

disforkid

Hi There,

Does anyone know the best (and cheapest!!) way for me to get from Patters to Trat, I've heard there is a public bus that you can pick up on Sukumvit road, if so where and what time? If this isn't the best way does any one know of any alternative/s?

Cheers!

PS planning to leave early tomorrow morning if possible.

I did that once, if you wander out to sukumvit road, get on the east side and find a bus shelter, the usual sun-shaded

Thai roofed deal, opposite central and south pattaya roads. the regular buses roll by every 20-30 minutes, you'll

hear them beeping the horn while their on final approach. My Thai is really horrible but it should look something like

จนทาบุร jantaburi or ตราด trad on the front or sides of the bus. They are cheap and you'll be only farang most likely. :o

i never did fully understand that coding system, but the red buses or major red on the side are

naturally cooled and the primarily blue ones/vip have air. the red buses will stop more frequently,

pretty much anyone who waves them down, while the blue are slightly more expensive but faster.

it's really just the luck of the draw or how long you want to wait for the right bus to come along. :o

Thanks, I'll head up to the Pattaya Klang bus stop later and see if I can find out frequency etc...

The Bangkok-Trat Bus passes about 6am and 10am these are the aircon buses from Ekamai. You can catch at the bus stop opposite Pattaya Klang.

Take one of the local buses and they will prob be non-aircon stop at every bus stop and need to change in Rayong or Chantaburi