New Cheap Furnished Apartment In Pattaya

farangatang

A thai friend has told me about a brand new fully furnished 30sqm 3rd floor apartment with queen ensemble, bed linen, twin bedside drawers, wardrobe, chest of drawers, large remote TV with sophon cable, large comfortable sofa, office desk, wi-fi, big bathroom with hot shower, big balcony/kitchen with fan & cool sea breezes, secure undercover parking in quite area near Pattaya Nua just a short walk from regular baht buses to the beach & nightlife etc. l was told the're asking from only 5,000baht/month plus water, elect & sophon. lf u know of anyone interested email <email address removed as per forum rules; please send a PM to the poster> :o

Edited by Maestro
Removed email address - Maestro

A thai friend has told me about a brand new fully furnished 30sqm 3rd floor ...

So what is it? An apartment a Thai friend told you about, or do you own the place as advertised here and here: “l have a brand new fully furnished extralarge room...”?

--

Maestro

I'd say that if he would have added 25 percent more space at 40 square meters he could have added 50 percent to the rent. 7,500 a month would have been reasonable for a 40 square meter unit if they are decent and the locations is good.