Briton Arrested For Murder In Phuket

george

Firstly I know this guy quite well, but would not class him as a mate.

Mick the Pom (aka - mad mick) is always in punch ups with girlfriends/people and has been arrested more than 20 times in the 6 years I have known him. Prior to this murder charge. he had just been released from prison the day before, for having a fight with this lady and smashing a window and trying to break into his/her room, as she locked him out - he had just spent 15 days in jail.

The katoey was a regular fixture (from what I have been told) and the three of them used to share the bed.

I happened to see him the day he was released due to not enough evidence and got the feeling he did do it, but that does not mean he did. who knows what happened and really I couldnt care less, but one thing I am sure of is, if he had any money at all, he would not have been charged - sad but true.

The girl was well known in the area as being a nice girl and since her death, her family have arrived with a rope and anger....... what a sad state of affairs for all involved :o

TROLL!

The guy is innocent! He is a FARANG! And most importantly a BRIT!

Firstly I know this guy quite well, but would not class him as a mate.

Mick the Pom (aka - mad mick) is always in punch ups with girlfriends/people and has been arrested more than 20 times in the 6 years I have known him. Prior to this murder charge. he had just been released from prison the day before, for having a fight with this lady and smashing a window and trying to break into his/her room, as she locked him out - he had just spent 15 days in jail.

The katoey was a regular fixture (from what I have been told) and the three of them used to share the bed.

I happened to see him the day he was released due to not enough evidence and got the feeling he did do it, but that does not mean he did. who knows what happened and really I couldnt care less, but one thing I am sure of is, if he had any money at all, he would not have been charged - sad but true.

The girl was well known in the area as being a nice girl and since her death, her family have arrived with a rope and anger....... what a sad state of affairs for all involved   :D

TROLL!

The guy is innocent! He is a FARANG! And most importantly a BRIT!

:o I wish I was trolling mate. He smelt like a Brit the day I saw him :D