Video Camera Repair

Not on Samui, or in Surat. Take it to the Manufacturers repair center in Bangkok if you value the camera.

Good luck

Hi, I just went to Tesco Lotus camera desk, to enquire about a still digital camera repair, only a minor repair too,,,, the assistant told me they could do,,, but they send to bangkok and she told me i takes 50 days to be returned,,, without any pre-estimate before it goes!!! I declined he offer,, likewise,, if any one else knows of a repair centre,,, i would be gratefull

Not on Samui, or in Surat. Take it to the Manufacturers repair center in Bangkok if you value the camera.

Good luck

Hi, I just went to Tesco Lotus camera desk, to enquire about a still digital camera repair, only a minor repair too,,,, the assistant told me they could do,,, but they send to bangkok and she told me i takes 50 days to be returned,,, without any pre-estimate before it goes!!! I declined he offer,, likewise,, if any one else knows of a repair centre,,, i would be gratefull

How can a Thai person say all that with a straight face? "50 days and no pre-estimate". Do they not understand how rediculous that sounds? There is no way a Westerner would say that to another Westerner. At least not without a good explanation.

Depends on Cam. In real life you would have got a guarantee or something similar with your buy. It usually tells different specific places in the country you're in where you should send the Cam. If this is at your home country log to web, write the Brand name of your Cam and special tags and you should be able to find the right place.

If you want to try your luck, you can drop it to any shop that sells video cams. They'll usually send it to forward anyway.

Edited by SamuiBond