Prohibitive Flight Pricing

Flummoxed

Would you like to see flight prices rise?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all search, understandably, for the best flight price we can find. Personally, I would like to see flight costs to South East Asia go up to around 1000 GBP economy class. My reasoning is a better quality of visitor.

I realise it is not necessarily my place to say who should and should not come to the region. I have my opinions, however and would like to see tatoo'd football yobs and lager louts priced out of the journey here. They can then stick to Ibiza where they belong and embarass decent expats no more. Seeing a British man lying on the pavement, pissed as a fart outside Bamboo bar, arguing with a dog and hurling threatening abuse at anyone who walked past him, was the moment I had this revelation.

What say you?

how comes you think they belong to Ibiza (or similar europe) ????

What kinda addt'l tourist trash do europe's once clean and silent island spots have to conquer with ????

Nevertheless I would not care about higher price on international flights. My first flight to BKK was EUR 1.426,00 (economy) some 15 yrs ago ... I would pay the same today if necessary.