Xmas Trees

stuandchris

Yes, they are everywhere now. Some really good realistic ones at ZEN at Central World for about 5000. TESCO has some decent looking ones as well that are considerably cheaper and lots of decorations as well. I bought 2 lovely wreaths for the front of the house for only 150 baht each. They are surprisingly nice for what I paid.

Yes, they are everywhere now. Some really good realistic ones at ZEN at Central World for about 5000. TESCO has some decent looking ones as well that are considerably cheaper and lots of decorations as well. I bought 2 lovely wreaths for the front of the house for only 150 baht each. They are surprisingly nice for what I paid.

Sorry...thought I was in the Bangkok room! Doh!

Carrefore has loads.. Green ones at the entrance and horrifically tacky colored ones inside.. I actually was thinking about going for the uber nasty 2 tone colored tinsel version to really make a poor taste extravaganza..

and add to that lovely giant models of two giraffes instead of reindeer and a plastic Santa with a wide grin you can fill with tacky plastic baubles and you'll be the hit of the neighborhood. :o