Lady Boy Scuffle 7 Am Today Bkk

zorro1

Was walking back from breakfast soi5 suk bkk this morning at 7am and passed 2 ladyboys, no actually that would be an insult to them, they were 2 dirty ugly men in in filthy wigs and one appeared to be delirious walking around in circles muttering something. I turned into that little lane that connects soi5 and 7 and I could hear footsteps behind me and when I turned around they grabbed my arms and went nuts! not your Pattaya walking st type of nuts but full attack mode..they were hissing and mumbling and very clearly on yaba and it turned into a standing wrestling match. I'm 6ft 4 and well built and never had this happen before. The adrenaline kicked in and I was about to head but the one closest when a guy turned the corner almost bumping into us, spooking them and they let go and walked off

No moral to the story just thought I would share. An interesting morning so far..

I guess you can't really deal with these people until after they have applied their makeup! Hope no nails or heels were broken!

Actually, I hope your OK and sorry to hear about this not very pleasant way to start the day.

I guess you can't really deal with these people until after they have applied their makeup! Hope no nails or heels were broken!

Actually, I hope your OK and sorry to hear about this not very pleasant way to start the day.

lol Im Fine, just trying to figure out if it was a mugging or they wanted me reeeeel bad :o

:o

Amusing story! I bet this'll be part of you beer stories for while! :D

It kind of reminds me of the one and only fight I've seen in Vientiane .. .. which was between a ladyboy and a real woman!

Literally handbags at 10 paces but it was highly amusing to watch. The ladyboy was too busy acting camp and girlie to actually pose any threat to the woman who had to be pulled off by her friends.

I guess the ladyboy hadn't had much practise of how to fight like woman :D

That little shortcut alley really is a sewer. Sort of reminds me of Obi Wan Kenobi describing Mos Eisley spaceport in Star Wars.."You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

star warw fan them ,word perfect :o

A walk down Lower Sukhumvit during the wee hours was an interesting and almost exciting journey a few years back - loads of interesting characters, shenanigans and encounters to experience. Today the experience is more likely to be dangerous rather than fun and the early morning dregs from the night before avoided at all costs.

That little shortcut alley really is a sewer. Sort of reminds me of Obi Wan Kenobi describing Mos Eisley spaceport in Star Wars.."You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Been through there a thousand times and its always busy but not a sole this morning. Maybe next time I wont wear the cape thing so early and just bring the sword that oughta work

Been through there a thousand times and its always busy but not a sole this morning. Maybe next time I wont wear the cape thing so early and just bring the sword that oughta work

The Story sounds fishy to me.

Patrick

( to clarify before the OP is offended - "soul" vs "sole")

OK. I'll leave now

:o

Maybe next time I wont wear the cape thing so early and just bring the sword that oughta work

Or you could just pay what you owed them from the previous night. :o

maybe I overpaid them and they were just trying to put the money back in my wallet :D

That describes the whole of Pattaya, not just an alley.

Thankfully I am not a sexpat or a sex-tourist so I spend little time there.

errr were in BKK

errr were in BKK

Oh, I had presumed you were in Bangkok when I read your original post. Don't know where I picked up Pattaya from. Probably just from the Mos Eisley comment as it is so fitting. :o

Lower Sukhumvit is just as bad though. :D

Mos Eisley is on the planet of Tatooine in a galaxy far,far away :D

One of my Thailand travel guides from the late 90's says that ladyboys can have a "champion boxer's power" so you definitely have to watch out...even if you're a big guy, they could put a high heel in your groin :o

Also, be careful around volleyball gyms....the do love that sport! :D

errr were in BKK

Oh, I had presumed you were in Bangkok when I read your original post. Don't know where I picked up Pattaya from. Probably just from the Mos Eisley comment as it is so fitting. :o

Lower Sukhumvit is just as bad though. :D

I like Lower Sukhumvit, I enjoy the food at Tony Roma's on occasion, the Bangkok Baking Company does excellent sandwiches and cakes, the Hillary Bar on Soi Nana provides a nice environment for a good game of pool, Det 5 on Soi 8 is a comfortable place to relax without hassle and so on. That's one of the nice things I find about Bangkok these days is that there are many really nice places mixed in with the sleaze - it shows character and it's more like the real world.

I like Lower Sukhumvit, I enjoy the food at Tony Roma's on occasion, the Bangkok Baking Company does excellent sandwiches and cakes, the Hillary Bar on Soi Nana provides a nice environment for a good game of pool, Det 5 on Soi 8 is a comfortable place to relax without hassle and so on. That's one of the nice things I find about Bangkok these days is that there are many really nice places mixed in with the sleaze - it shows character and it's more like the real world.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Tony Roma's a "really nice place".

I cook ribs that put Tony Romas to shame. Last night I did 4 full racks on the smoker for about 90 minutes, until they developed a nice bark. My trick is to use a dry rub and allow it to penetrate the meat for at least 48 hours before cooking. I then use a foil wrap with a marinade to finish the cooking, then back on the BBQ for 30 minutes while basting with a nice paint to crispen, moisturise and flavour. Served with slaw, corn, spuds and sauce.

Far too many poor and mediocre Western restaurants operating in Bangkok, the Sukhumvit area especially.

Oh, and watch your wallet outside Tony Roma's, the ladyboy thieves that operate right outside the door other than being a pest can be downright dangerous. Not a place to take your family in the late evening either if you have any self-respect.

You know way too much about ribs dude :o

A walk down Lower Sukhumvit during the wee hours was an interesting and almost exciting journey a few years back - loads of interesting characters, shenanigans and encounters to experience. Today the experience is more likely to be dangerous rather than fun and the early morning dregs from the night before avoided at all costs.

I remember those days well the only things you would lose was your virginity or wallet if you were stupid enough to carry one

I wouldn't go as far as calling Tony Roma's a "really nice place".

I cook ribs that put Tony Romas to shame. Last night I did 4 full racks on the smoker for about 90 minutes, until they developed a nice bark. My trick is to use a dry rub and allow it to penetrate the meat for at least 48 hours before cooking. I then use a foil wrap with a marinade to finish the cooking, then back on the BBQ for 30 minutes while basting with a nice paint to crispen, moisturise and flavour. Served with slaw, corn, spuds and sauce.

Far too many poor and mediocre Western restaurants operating in Bangkok, the Sukhumvit area especially.

Oh, and watch your wallet outside Tony Roma's, the ladyboy thieves that operate right outside the door other than being a pest can be downright dangerous. Not a place to take your family in the late evening either if you have any self-respect.

Actually I didn't call TR's a really nice place, you did! But hey, if you're that great with ribs problem solved and no more expensive airfare's. We'll be round for dinner say about 6.00pm, okay?

mmm i am coming to eat at your house when i get back to thailand. :o