Bicycle Shops In Korat City

johnh101

If anyone can tell me where there are decent Bicycle shops in Korat I would appreciate it. Ideally I am looking for a Hybrid / Crossbreed.

Cheers

John

Have a look on www.koratfarang.com. Someone on there maybe to help you if all else fails

Thank

I tried to post but it seems to be down at the moment.

Hi, sorry don't have the address of the shop but if you phone them i'm sure they will tell you their whereabouts in Korat.

Roadbike - Korat โคราช -เฮียป๋วย - เจไบค์ T.044 256 070 หรือ 089 721 9943

Notice from your avatar you support the dons, I hail from just up the road in the freezing Blue Toon.

Regards

Mr Conrad

Glad it's looking like working out okay. Hope they are easy to find and not too far from you.

I am a keen road cyclist myself (ex Ythan CC ), let it slip a little over the last few years (who hasn't) but hope to arrange a decent road bike here soon for trips from Nakhon Phanom.

There is quite a large group of keen mountain bikers here, see them in the morning and afternoons going out for a spin.

Regards

Mr Conrad

Sometime in Jan or Feb next year I'm hoping to go cycling and camping for a few days. Haven't made any plans yet but thought I'd see if anyone else is interested in such a trip. If you are, reply on here and hopefully we can get a group of people together to do this. It doesn't have to be for serious cyclist so don't be put off if you're not. I think it'd be great trip to do and a lot fun.

I have camping gear already but if you want your own it's relatively cheap to buy, likewise for bikes if you don't already own one. I have many places in mind but am open to suggestions of where and when to go.

Sometime in Jan or Feb next year I'm hoping to go cycling and camping for a few days. Haven't made any plans yet but thought I'd see if anyone else is interested in such a trip. If you are, reply on here and hopefully we can get a group of people together to do this. It doesn't have to be for serious cyclist so don't be put off if you're not. I think it'd be great trip to do and a lot fun.

I have camping gear already but if you want your own it's relatively cheap to buy, likewise for bikes if you don't already own one. I have many places in mind but am open to suggestions of where and when to go.

No interest in the camping bit but if you are planning any rides near me i would be happy to drive out and join you for the riding.

Nidge

Hi Nidge,

Doesn't Chaiyapoom have some interesting places to ride? I've been there a few times to visit friends but never asked about cycling there.

Yes it does, i ride mostly flat trails but i can do long stretches of off road riding. There are some good hills around but i have not got around to mapping them out yet. I have the rest of my life to do that and i plan to use it all!

If you want to come looking for trails with me i would love the company.