Chinese Consulate In Chiang Mai

Paagai

I tried searching for this but no luck so here goes.......

Need to get a business visa to China ASAP (Have invite letter), anyone in Chiang Mai have recent experience of the consulate here and how long it takes? Cost is not an issues if there are different options/processing speeds.

Thanks.

Need to get a business visa to China ASAP (Have invite letter), anyone in Chiang Mai have recent experience of the consulate here and how long it takes? Cost is not an issues if there are different options/processing speeds.

Thanks.

It should be same day, it certainly is in Hong Kong, takes about one hour.

Thanks.

I got one in April. Apllied one day - picked it up the next. Only option, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

If you don't mind letting us know... how did it go? Did you get your visa OK?

:o

Thanks.

If you don't mind letting us know... how did it go? Did you get your visa OK?

:o

Yes, got it no problem; I'm now reading TV from the industrial hel_l that is Shenzhen (China) :D

I went to the consulate in the morning and got it back on the morning of the next day. No hassle, no queing or waiting around, polite staff. IIRC about 800 Baht surcharge for the fast service.