Cleaning Companies

disforkid

Does anyone know of a good cleaning company in the Pattaya area? It's not cleaning in the regular maid service type I'm after but more of a commercial level cleaning service.

For example before you move into a new property or office etc. that hasn't been cleaned properly in a long long time!

Any help/advice would be great.

I used Top Care for a 3-bedroom rental 'top-to-bottom' cleaning. About 6 uniformed staff arrived with all the right gear and spent a half-day on the project. Generally a good job but after I returned a few weeks later (the cleaning was supervised by my wife), I noticed some places they missed like the spiderwebs around the grillwork on high bathroom windows and a tiled wall behind some movable furniture. Sometimes I think the Thai eye for cleanliness focuses on things differently from the farang eye.

Good value though and recommended for pre- or post-rental or business cleanings. If you want to make sure they get the bits that you consider unclean, make a list for them or point out those areas if you can't stick around all day to watch.