Thai Complextions

cm-happy

Thai complextions are the fairest I think I've ever seen!

How do they do it? Is it a matter of heredity, diet, hygiene what ever it is I love it!.

Don't think I've ever seen a Thai with a pepperoni pizza face. Do they not also have raging hormones which is he usual excuse given.

I've seen plenty of Thais with acne and acne scars.

It helps if you look at the face :o

And the more whitening powder/cream they use the worse they look. We went to a femail friends wedding, and normally you don't notice, but they reallly applied the stuff until it looked like they had used polyfiller.

Thai complextions are the fairest I think I've ever seen!

How do they do it? Is it a matter of heredity, diet, hygiene what ever it is I love it!.

Don't think I've ever seen a Thai with a pepperoni pizza face. Do they not also have raging hormones which is he usual excuse given.

I've seen plenty of acne. But I think its a combination of all the above. Those Thais with Chinese heritage seem to have the best complexions. But wait a few years and see the outcome of the current generation eating all our great western food - KFC, McD, cheese, and the new interest in dairy food.

Hate to say it, but back in the US my wife went all natural. Never used anything really. She did not work in the US and did not feel the need to look like a grown woman. (I guess) Frankly I like her in her natural self.

Now in Thailand and now that she has a job she things war paint is required.... and the bumps keep comming, so she attacks it with more war paint products etc....

I think is just a slippery sloap, or cycle so to speak. I wish she would just stop... I have tried talking to her about it in a sweet manner etc...

Does no good. Oh well her face not mine.,...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned diet. Or stress. Too obvious?

Anyway, on a slightly different note, I lived in Japan a long time and gave up trying to get a shave at a barber's because they cut the hel_l out of my face every time and unapologetically told me it was because white people have "weak" skin. I asked around and it appears Caucasians actually have thinner, dryer skin, which of course makes it not as soft.

Oh well, I still have other physical attributes that Thai women like.....