Anti-corruption Coup

thaigene2

The only party any serious voter could possibly vote for would be the Democrats, however you will no doubt have the peasants out in force voting the other way for a drop of whisky.

Dear Marie Antoinette,

Which is your best side? I'm sure the peasants will accede to your 'demand' for a fair-skinned photo just prior to lopping-off..It could be displayed at Paragon, with a whif of special perfume..touted by one of the poor-but-long-legged 8,000 baht per month lovelies..

I'm sure all the hi-so Nation and Bangkok Post editors will step forward upon reading this right? (by the way, why do all their names start with 'na' or have a hyphon? - just wonderin..)

Please clarify what you implying.

*bump*

Come on, it's not that hard. He feels The Nation and Bangkok Post are touting the Middle Class / "Democrat" Party line.

And so do I. Especially The Nation.

Come on, it's not that hard. He feels The Nation and Bangkok Post are touting the Middle Class / "Democrat" Party line.

And so do I. Especially The Nation.

Yes I'm suggesting exactly that - and I agree The Nation is the most obvious (shame cause otherwise it's a good rag).

The upper classes and upper middle classes are petrified. You can almost feel it. And when these priviledged people and their unjustifiably rich paws and grand-paws who made their money through (hmm...we can't actually say that or go down that road can we?).. realise they may be in for a re-run of the last political-power session, then it looking very scary for all. Why? Cause they won't let it happen..This is where the 'conciliation' is supposed to happen...problem is, they expect the populist-poor supporters to do all the "conciliation' (you know, "Our general-daddy's won this fight - so now you must prostrate! and we're off to Greyhound for dinner -- Jaew!!!")

Anyway - look, this is all an academic post I'll admit - cause just like the Thai-vs-English media here - the Thai media never reports a word of this kind of debate..so it's harmless to the hi-so's. And of course they know that.

Sorry, but this is the clarification I was referring to:

Wiki:

The preposition "na" (ณ) is added to geographical names to create a last name indicative of membership within the nobility.

How many writers of either paper does this apply to?

Edited by sriracha john

The only party any serious voter could possibly vote for would be the Democrats,

LOL... :o Well that's a gem.

Or maybe she's just Southern.. Anyway I know plenty very serious voters who aren't going to be touching the "Democrats" (not the quote marks) with a bargepole, and rightly so.