Help With Our 4 Days In Chiang Mai Please

jersey200

HI GUYS AND THANKS FOR LOOKING,

COULD YOU HELP US FILL OUR 4 DAYS IN CHIANG MAI ,

FRI +SAT +SUN+MON

ONLY THING BOOKED SO FAR IS WE RENEWING OUR VOWS ON SAT WOULD LOVE A GOOD EAT FOR SAT NIGHT

HOTEL TRI GONG ANY ONE KNOW WHERE THIS THIS ? WHATS IT NEAR TO ECT ?ANYGOOD ?

LOOKING FOR NIGHTS OUT GOOD EATING PLACES , TRIPS ECT -GIVE ME SOME TIPS PLEASE AND THANKS . :o

Rough one to answere, dont know your interests or what kind of food you and missis enjoy. since you re newing wedding vow assume you interested in a nice romantic 4 days. I you really want to spoil her take a look at the Chedi for accomodations. Could talk to the conciege there about places to go things,to see and do, places to eat.

Rough one to answere, dont know your interests or what kind of food you and missis enjoy. since you re newing wedding vow assume you interested in a nice romantic 4 days. I you really want to spoil her take a look at the Chedi for accomodations. Could talk to the conciege there about places to go things,to see and do, places to

THANK YOU THAI FOOD WOULD BE FINE --IS THERE A PLACE CALLED THAI FLOATING RESTURANT CHEERS

There are 2 very romantic restaurants I know of, both set amidst waterfalls. One is on Huay Kaew near the zoo, the other is called something like Palaad T*** I don't remember but it may be Google-able. Also, a picnic in the park by the moat would be sweet...more after I have my coffee.

FRI +SAT +SUN+MON

ONLY THING BOOKED SO FAR IS WE RENEWING OUR VOWS ON SAT WOULD LOVE A GOOD EAT FOR SAT NIGHT

LOOKING FOR NIGHTS OUT GOOD EATING PLACES , TRIPS ECT -GIVE ME SOME TIPS PLEASE AND THANKS . :o

Tri Gong Residence is how it is listed, not hotel. 8 Lane (Soi) 1, Sriphum Rd, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand. Based on the address I would guess it is inside the moat on the north east corner. You can find quite a few reviews of it at: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g2...Chiang_Mai.html

Just checked the location. I think you need not look further than "The House" for a very nice and romantic dining experience, which is in the same general area as your hotel. It's on the opposit side of the city moat from your hotel on Moon Muang road just after soi 7 I think.

http://www.thailandsbestrestaurants.com/re...s/thehouse.html

I'm in agreement with all the restaurants mentioned so far. Go up toward the zoo, for terriffic views of the city from Palaad Dawaan Ron - only thing is this isn't the best food ever, good food, but maybe the best view of the city and the lights and everything. House is also good. I really like the Chinese food over at the Dara Devi Hotel. You can't miss either with Chedi. I'd also recommend a day of spa treatment too. I've put friends up at some of the nicer ones in town - I know alot of the owners - and many a skeptic dude has been converted to enjoying a day of pampering and then laying around a pool with his sweety. A good rub down (no jokes from the peanut gallery!) with oil or herbs in a top notch atmosphere makes your body feel great and puts you in a great state of mind. For couples this can be alot of fun and a nice luxury. YOu can't go wrong with any of the big hotels premium spa packages, you will get first class treatment for your money. If you're more budget minded but still want to go with some of the city's best, there's the Oasis Spa with a couple outlets, though the downtown Nimmanhaemin is probably best. Then there's Baan Sabai out in Faham north of the city. They run a village/hotel and spa - great boutique option for romantic couples set in lovely gardens. Both places do pickups to get you there if you wish, so no haggling with tuk-tuks etc.

Have fun!

FRI +SAT +SUN+MON

Le Crystal for romance, went their for my anniversary, is quite expensive but oustanding food and ambience, also free pick up.

http://www.lecrystalrestaurant.com/

What is the weather like up there now (besides being cool) ?

I'll be heading up there after the King's birthday, for a motorcycle rally. I think we'll be there for 4-5 days. A Thai buddy is telling me there is frost in the mornings ! :o