Getting Answers To Questions

bendix

If a member receives a holiday or some other sanction for reasons they are not too sure about, do they have the right to ask moderators why?

And if they do that (say, for example, by sending three PMs to two Admin people) but those queries are not responded to, is there another option?

I'm curious.

If a member receives a holiday or some other sanction for reasons they are not too sure about, do they have the right to ask moderators why?

And if they do that (say, for example, by sending three PMs to two Admin people) but those queries are not responded to, is there another option?

I'm curious.

If I warn someone I always always always send them a PM explaining why upon doing so, same with suspension etc. I am sure other mods are the same.

However, if someone takes exception to the warning then I ask them to please email support [at] thaivisa.com as that is the best way to handle these things.

I'm curious.

If I warn someone I always always always send them a PM explaining why upon doing so, same with suspension etc. I am sure other mods are the same.

However, if someone takes exception to the warning then I ask them to please email support [at] thaivisa.com as that is the best way to handle these things.

I think that's what Bendix said he just did, or the PM equivalent anyway. I can kind of see what he means, there is a general feeling that when using the "please email support[at]Thaivisa.com" method that any emails are just disappearing into the abyss...

I'm curious.

When a moderator suspends or warns a member then a reason is given by the moderator. You can PM the moderator in question if you are still unsure. Please understand that we moderators are not on duty 24 hours a day so you may not get an instant response to you queery.

I assume that your second question is hypothetical as I have no knowlege that queeries of this nature are not responded to.

Closed

I think that's what Bendix said he just did, or the PM equivalent anyway. I can kind of see what he means, there is a general feeling that when using the "please email support[at]Thaivisa.com" method that any emails are just disappearing into the abyss...

No, he said he used PM, which will not get the quickest response. This is why it's quickest and best to email support (and no abyss)

Totster :o