Second Class Citizens

ade100

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 more posts deleted. All Rosa Parks references deleted. All flaming and baiting and insults deleted. If I wake up and this thread is still open and full of trash (and I see the night crew has already arrived!), it's over.

PeaceBlondie, for the weary Moderating Team

OP here. I imagine this thread will be closed down soon and I am ok with that, I think it's run its course. When I started the thread two days ago, I had no idea what sort of replies I would get. I have really valued most of the replies and have learnt so much. It has been very thought provoking and has really made me re-evaluate living in Thailand

I would like to thank all those that made such excellent contributions and to thank the moderators for keeping it under control. (I'm not sure why some people have to get so aggresive and abusive. I imagine if I met them in person they would be perfectly charming.)

Anyway apologies for making the moderator weary. Maybe Next time I'll start a non-contentious thread like where to buy the best noodles :-)

Ade, thanks for starting this thread. Sorry if I was at least one of the guilty parties in its deterioration.

If nothing else, I think we have proven that if we as farangs ever did want to try to start an advocacy group in Thailand, we would have a hellofa time even agreeing on what the GOALS are, much less the tactics.

Agreed, back to the noodles ...

Edited by Jingthing