Cmu Agricultural Show In Chiang Mai

T_Dog

CMU's campus is super busy right now with lots of events with the major one being the Agricultural show. Plants for sale of all kinds and you can buy orchids for 80 baht or less. Lots of craft shops too, as well as food. (Prices are much lower than at the Night Bizzare.) The plants are for sale nearest Suthep Road (west of Canal Road inside CMUs campus) and you can view lots of flowers, tractor demonstrations, livestock equipment, etc as you go north toward Chiang Rai Road. I think the show starts around 10 AM and goes into the evening. This is the area of campus that is very near the new Language Center along the campus road called Chiang Saen.

Went today, well worth the drive into town. Will go again tomorrow with our 3 yr old. He'll love the tractors & livestock. Those disappointed with last month's feeble show outside the art museum will be more satisfied this time. Even got some coffee plants at 10bt each. Jaideeguy, make the effort if you haven't already.

Yea, I went today and it was much better than the last one...this one had real plants, exibitions and farm animals. i think that we just barely scratched the surface and there was more that we didn't see. i'm sure it will be crowded thru the weekend and glad that we went today when we barely got a parking space.