Khunying's & Their Wacky Hairdo's

JimmyTheMook

Just felt that perhaps for today... a mocking OP lacks what

Arethra Franklin would spell it out in her song,

R-E-S-P-E-C-T....

Khunying is a title bestowed on a married woman by His Majesty the King in two categories; the first one is as recognition of her outstanding humanitarian or social work or involvement.

- The Nation

Suitable thread on His birthday?
title of ‘khunying’ (the highest title awarded to women) was recently conferred by His Majesty the King in recognition of such contributions.

- ARC Asia Pacific Futures Research Network PROJECT SUMMARIES Third Round 2005

No comment on the suitability of the topic, and the hairstyle is definitely not my cup of tea, but I was under the impression that the title of 'thanpuying' is higher than 'khunying.' Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

I was under the impression that the title of 'thanpuying' is higher than 'khunying.' Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Correct, it is higher. But we're talking bout the hair stlye here, not the title. Aretha has done her hair bouffant's too and still singing out loud. Does the hair has anything to do with that particular song?

NO.

Just felt that perhaps for today... a mocking OP lacks what

Arethra Franklin would spell it out in her song,

R-E-S-P-E-C-T....

Does a hairstyle demand respect ?

No, but the name of your thread that specifically names a specific group involves a position that does.... even if its just for today.

As there are people that aren't in that specific group... and yet still may meet the criteria of those that you seek to mock, then perhaps a different nomenclature could be used.