Aroused Elephant Caused A Stir At Local Elephant Village

Pattaya_Fox

Aroused Elephant caused a stir at local Elephant Village.

A sexually aroused Elephant caused some problems at the Pattaya Elephant Village on Thursday Morning. The Elephants Master, Khun Soopit aged 67 escaped injury after his 50 year old elephant which he has taken care of for two years, suddenly became violent and appeared in a sexually aroused state. This is not uncommon for Male Elephants and required intervention by a local Vet who shot the Elephant with two tranquilizing darts. Soon after he was controlled by a group of elephant handlers and was placed in leg chains and tied to a tree to give him some time to calm himself down. Small injuries were sustained to the elephant as he was brought under control with handlers using sharp sticks, however the Vet tells us that they were only superficial wounds.

post-15964-1196946114_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1196946102_thumb.jpg

Pattaya City News

Thursday 6th December 2007.

Hmmm... I'm not sure being tied up in chains was exactly the "happy" ending this elephant had on his mind!

But, I have heard there is a club down Suk Soi 33 way that does cater to folks (and elephants???) who are into the chains thing!!!! :o:D:D

Might be the start of a whole new tourism sideline for Pattaya..... I'd pass on the tranquilizers...though....

This is a really good Pattaya tourism story. With a happy ending.

They tried the extreme city moniker and that didn't take.

I think what you suggest (if you follow it to its unnatural conclusion) is too extreme even for Pattaya as its more of a suicide method than anything else, but what a way to go! Kenya maybe?

Edited by Jingthing