Bamboo Flooring

My supplier of Bamboo flooring just went belly up in Vietnam. I need to find one quickly that can replace the 75,000 ft2 of wear layers (the top layer of an engineered floor) I was buying from them each month.

Anyone know of any factories in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Burma that process bamboo from the tree and turn it into flooring?

• 7 months later...
My supplier of Bamboo flooring just went belly up in Vietnam. I need to find one quickly that can replace the 75,000 ft2 of wear layers (the top layer of an engineered floor) I was buying from them each month.

Anyone know of any factories in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Burma that process bamboo from the tree and turn it into flooring?

Hello, nice to meet you- We are based in North Thailand / Chiang Mai, and started a production of BAMBOO FLOORING here.

Contrary to China production:

- we do control what is going on, and the veneer/ glue/ bamboo quality etc... used...

- we have a much better quality than China (no comparison)

- we do minimum 100 sq meter (= 1,000 sq ft)

- we accept YOUR color...

- yes you can walk on it with high heels.

- bamboo flooring is 27% more hard then oak

We export to EU

• 10 months later...

Hello, nice to meet you- We are based in North Thailand / Chiang Mai, and started a production of BAMBOO FLOORING here.

- we do control what is going on, and the veneer/ glue/ bamboo quality etc... used...

We export to EU

Hello Willy,

How do I contact you? Could you email me at **email removed--please PM poster***

Rgds,

Vern

• 1 month later...

We export to EU

Hello Willy,

How do I contact you? Could you email me at **email removed--please PM poster***

Rgds,

Vern

Vern:

If you are looking for Bamboo Flooring, check out www.muangthaiwoodcrafts.com. They are a local importer and have good prices on Bamboo flooring in Thailand. They speak English and have local inventory, installation and delivery.

John

• 5 months later...

We export to EU

Website? Link?

RAZZ