Does Anyone Sell A Vertical Chicken Rotiseree In Pattaya...

Weho

I want one of those vertical chicken rotiseree electric cookers... where the fat drips into a pan below... so much healthier and tastier than the horizontal ones, where all the fat just gets recycled... I'm guessing this will require a trip to Bangkok, but just in case you've seen one for sale in our little town, please advise.

A friend had one in the minor nation of U.S. and A., and it was just great... I supposed on the inferior horizantal ones, you could put a chicken vertically, but I would guess the thing would fall off.

I watch that Martha Steward show.

I want one of those vertical chicken rotiseree electric cookers... where the fat drips into a pan below... so much healthier and tastier than the horizontal ones, where all the fat just gets recycled... I'm guessing this will require a trip to Bangkok, but just in case you've seen one for sale in our little town, please advise.

A friend had one in the minor nation of U.S. and A., and it was just great... I supposed on the inferior horizantal ones, you could put a chicken vertically, but I would guess the thing would fall off.

UH OH! :D Weho, I KNOW what you're thinking. Don't do it, Man! You DO realize that it's totally illegal to place any of the vendors you frequently encounter on one of those things, right? :o

I bought mine in the appliance section of Carrefour in Chiang Mai. If you have one of those stores in Pattaya you might try it or Tesco. Mine works like a dream and is made under the Mitsumaru Brand. They make a Suki pan as well, and probably other electrical appliances. Big C may also carry it as Mitsumaru is a price conscious appliance maker.

I have one as you describe in the usa sorry do not know where to get one here But let me say I personally have used both and have found the verticle style (where the chicken stands up) do not cook as evenly, at home mine just sits. Usually the wings burn before the inside of the chicken is done as I prefer. Just a note to consider. I have prepared many birds on it but never can get the skin evenly colored as the horizontal spit style. I think mine is a sunbeam. Mine just has a timer you turn it on and it starts to spin and there is no control for the temp. That could be the problem but worth considering when buying again.

Bon Appetite or something like that

:o

I bought mine in the appliance section of Carrefour in Chiang Mai. If you have one of those stores in Pattaya you might try it or Tesco. Mine works like a dream and is made under the Mitsumaru Brand. They make a Suki pan as well, and probably other electrical appliances. Big C may also carry it as Mitsumaru is a price conscious appliance maker.

A friend had one in the minor nation of U.S. and A

Weho, what's with the constant bashing of the United States of America BS? Please enlighten us of your experiences while either living or visiting this country. You list your home as Pattaya; have you even set foot in the U.S.A.? Also, if you liked the movie "SICKO" then you are either a flaming liberal or just plain ignorant of their agenda and the likes of Michael Moore.

How about easing up on your rhetoric criticizing the United States of America?

How about not? Weho is very funny. Lighten up. Both Weho and I are patriotic citizens of the isolated principality of Amerigay, thank you very much.

I may not always agree with Weho, but I will defend to the small flesh wound his right to complain about oyster sauce on rice.

post-37101-1197094349_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

How about not? Weho is very funny. Lighten up. Both Weho and I are patriotic citizens of the isolated principality of Amerigay, thank you very much.

I may not always agree with Weho, but I will defend to the small flesh wound his right to complain about oyster sauce on rice.

post-37101-1197094349_thumb.jpg

Jingthing, I really don't have any problem with anyone poking fun or complaining about certain aspects of our country, however I don't think it's too much to ask people to at least get the name right. Negatively bias terms like “the minor nation of U.S. and A.” just detract attention away from the topic at hand, offend some of us and only invites further negative feedback in response, don't you agree? Think about it, what does the using of terms such as "the minor nation of U.S. and A. , which explicitly represents a negative opinion of our country, have to do with the topic, vertical chicken rotisserie electric cookers?

Weho, could you just stick to the subject of the thread; hel_l, you started this thread, without interjecting offensive rhetoric?

I’m glad to hear that both you and Weho claim to be patriots, even though I didn’t actually hear it from Weho. A term used in everyone of Weho’s recent posting such as “the minor nation of U.S. and A.” in my opinion doesn’t illustrate that of a patriot regardless of whether he is a patriot or not. By the way, I’m not questioning Weho’s patriotism, only his choice of rhetoric?

It's called irony and humor. Do you think Weho really thinks the USA is a small, weak country? The USA needs some tempering on its aggressive nationalism and you ain't helping. Now lets stop this before an innocent thread on chicken cookers gets closed ...

Weho, do not be intimidated by the small minded ...

Edited by Jingthing

Weho, do not be intimidated by the small minded ...

You just had to get in one more jab huh?  Irony and humor; I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.  Anyway, I agree with you on one thing and that is to let's stop this.  Have a nice today and no hard feelings, just a gentleman's disagreement.

Just to add one more "closing" remark from a very serious US patriot, I have to say that I greatly appreciate Weho's humor! I'm a Vietnam vet, with more that a few "aggressive nationalism" posts to my credit. However, I must say that I haven't seen anything in Weho's posts that I find objectionable. Is he irreverant? Bet your butt! But he's "equally irreverant" to most of the world, in a very amusing and intelligent way!

That said, I'll drop the nationalism, because, as Jingthing said, this is not the thread for it. What I will do is refer you to a new thread, specifically addressing the USA, that I will create following my closure of this note. Want to debate the USA? Fine. Let's do it. I'm ready to take on all comers!

Oh, and I agree that horizontal barbeque spits are better than vertical spits! :-)

without interjecting offensive rhetoric?

That's what Weho does best!

I guess I'm not as familiar with the postings of Weho as are others who regularly visit this site so perhaps this is the reason for my initial reaction. With that said, I'll try to take his remarks with a grain of salt.

I'll try to take his remarks with a grain of salt

And no oyster sauce! Before long you will be another fan of Weho and maybe we will invite you into the inner sanctums of Amerigay.

In certain repressed areas of the country all you have to say is "fan of Weho" and whole new worlds open up ...

Edited by Jingthing

Whats a vertical chicken ? :o

jingthing: "maybe we will invite you into the inner sanctums of Amerigay"

Will such an invitation tell us why Weho likes his chickens "vertical". I, for one, prefer them horizontal and in bed!"

I second ProThaiExpat's thought, but only after a carefull ID CARD CHECK to verify the chicken's age. But HMMMMMMMM, maybe time to move thread to the gay forum(joking).