Beggars At The Border

Begs

Low life scum Begs?? you not referring to us Whingers are you? :o:D tosser..

Lets see, every year I ride up to Chiang Mai with a group of friends/club members, I donate to the charity being run by the North Comets, always to do with schools in the hill tribe areas.

In Mae Sot I have donated to the local medical missionary, this guy and his staff does a tough job dealing with the refugees and local minority groups. These people are really in need, not like the organised begging you find at the border. I have spent time along the Mae Sot- Mae Sariang road visiting the camps, speaking with the young people, and none of them beg, none asked for anything more than some cigarettes.

Get off the stereotyped bandwagon and like I said before, chuck those rose tinted specs they gave you at immigration! :D

I have spent time along the Mae Sot- Mae Sariang road visiting the camps, speaking with the young people, and none of them beg, none asked for anything more than some cigarettes.

So they was Begging cigarettes!

I hope that you did not give them cigarettes but instead lectured them on the dangers of smoking!

Something tells me that you where content to let them suck the toxins into their bodies without remorse.

You should hang your head in shame.

Next time give them food, organically cultivated of course if you supply Fruits or Vegetables, that will help to make up for the poisonous cigarettes you gave them before.

RooBoy, did you get a ticket yet, back to your good mates, your great social life, good food, good beer, good beaches, and pollution free cars? :o

You really are fixated with air travel Begsy..

Funny how you try the all serious post, look at me, I am a caring bloke who would build a school if I had a spare quid or two, then flame away again soon as someone posts a serious reply.

At least you are a consistant prat :o

PS I dont smoke, u prat! :D

i find it disgusting that ppl will force uneducated natives to smoke cigarettes, are these farangs working for philip morris?

rooboy u should be ashamed of ur self for giving poisons to these poor ppl, i just hope u can live with ur self u evil sick man, as for hassling begs who at this moment is setting up a home and school for the kids at poi pot, yes i know begs didnt want ppl to know cos he likes to do things quietly without fanfare, but its about time u ppl learnt about some of the posters here, begs is a better man than most of u scum bags, if u think u r a good person then pm begs and see how u can help rather than post on here like me about the awful scum bag beggars are.

wow,you are so lucky to even say anything about begs the morel,i keep getting wiped out by his mates the mods,so much for free speech on here, :o

I've finally met (read a post from?) someone who has also read 'Hothouse', one of the best books I've ever found! 'Morel' gave it away, or am I pissing in the wind?

:o hi dickie fan of hot house, will go over begs head but hes just bitter and doesnt get out much,he hates himself too,do the children crying keep you awake at night too begs,muppet :D

Science fiction novels have never been a favourite of mine, the idea of taking a book seriously that has spider like plants making webs between the Earth and the Moon ( A distance of a quarter million miles) does not really grip me.

I am happy reading the Bible. :D

Science fiction novels have never been a favourite of mine, the idea of taking a book seriously that has spider like plants making webs between the Earth and the Moon ( A distance of a quarter million miles) does not really grip me.

I am happy reading the Bible.  :D

So you're happy to take seriously a book that says the Earth was made in 7 days and that women were created from a man's rib? :o Hmmm... at least Hothouse didn't pretend to be real.