Phil From Liverpool Dead Or Alive?

BillyDeno

Had news that bloke I know called Phil toped himself found outside his B+B that he had set up with young Thai misstres. Jomtien Beach about 6-8 weeks ago can anyone shed any light on this as checked news reports and no mention. He was late 50's. :o

Had news that bloke I know called Phil toped himself found outside his B+B that he had set up with young Thai misstres. Jomtien Beach about 6-8 weeks ago can anyone shed any light on this as checked news reports and no mention. He was late 50's. :o
Sorry we will need more details, we have one a day that jumps or similar, :D

Sorry we will need more details, we have one a day that jumps or similar, :D

Soi Welcome only other information Iv got if that helps he only been out there about 1yr if that running B+B :D

You say he was running a B&B around Soi Welcome in Jomtien?

Haven't heard anything, but I will call in that area sometime this week to see friends - maybe get better info.

Thank's mate hope it's not true! but he did say if went bad he would'nt be coming back to England. Never thought he do it fow. :o

You say he was running a B&B around Soi Welcome in Jomtien?

Haven't heard anything, but I will call in that area sometime this week to see friends - maybe get better info.

Thank's mate hope it's not true! but he did say if went bad he would'nt be coming back to England. Never thought he do it fow. :o

If you speak about Phil H, who have problem with his arm and leg, please send me MP