California Wow Prices?

mart29

To save me going down there does anyone know how much the yearly fee is for california wow?

Thinking of going to the asok one. thanks. Even a rough amount would be useful.

I joined at Asoke at 19k for first year with option to renew at 2k for a second year. It took a while to get em there, and as this was my second time back, they got an attitude and wouldn't honor the price they gave me on my first visit, which was for 15 or 18 months. I originally went to True Fitness across the street, and let CW know that. I also let them know on my second visit that if they weren't interested in working something out I was ready to go sign up with True Fitness that moment. They clearly try to get as much up front as possible, but since I'll be here for a while it's fine by me.

While I think True Fitness may have better facilities, I joined Cali because there are more locations which is convenient if I want to move and need to change clubs.

Recently the music level there has started to annoy me as I like to use my ipod. They play the typical dance type gym music, but it's almost at the volume you would expect in one of the studios, not on the main floor. It's impossible to drown out the repetitive, bad music with my ipod up as loud as it'll go without hurting my ears. In the states everyone has an mp3 player and the music in the gym is much lower, but I've noticed here that most people don't have mp3 players on them, so I think my request for them to turn the music down a bit will not have much impact. If this could be a concern for you, bring your mp3 player, go upstairs, and see if it bothers you. If you think it may, you should check out True to see what their levels are like.

Also, make sure your phone has call blocking if you plan on joining as they will call you several times a week to try and sell you some crap. If I couldn't block their calls I'd be VERY pissed by now.

You should be able to get them down to 1,200 per month no sign on, no "contract" period, jsut credit card deduction every month. Just tell them you will be here at least 12 months. Also tell them you know heaps of people who have gottne this price (and then lower in later years) and you aint budging. Gonna be a hard road though but this is the price I and other friends got. Good luck.

Supposedly they have some deal where you can get a life time membership for a 1 time flat fee of like 20K.

I am assuming they would then cancel your membership through some loophole after the first year though...

They may let you keep that (for a few years anway), but it's probably a combination of the 3 or 4 day a week plan AND the off-hours only plan. Neither of those worked for me. The 21k for 2 years I worked out with them came to 875/month, which was better than the 12 months + 3 free from True.

What the hel_l is California WOW??? Talk about posters who are not communicating.

I didnt realise we were talking about posters not communicating.

If you dont know what it is then its obviously its not relevant to you is it?

And i dont need to explain it as ive got the replies i needed without needing to explain it, why dont you take out your attitude problem out on someone else.

So you know its a fitness gym, they are all over bangkok.

Im a professional thai boxer fighting and living in thailand and the gym i have access to is crap and insufficient regarding weights.

Thank you to all the kind people that gave me exactly what i needed , its much appreciated.

Edited by mart29