Phone Number For 700 Year Stadium

hanuman1

Hi everyone

My daughter really wants to do a gymnastics course at the 700 year stadium, but despite googling in both English and Thai I haven't been able to get a phone number for any office/discipline there at all.

Does anyone have a number either for someone involved with gymnastics courses there or any kind of administrative office which might know the times and cost of these classes.

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!

H.

Hi Big H.

Yes, I still owe you a beer! And haven't forgotten. Good, that's out of the way.

SO your request is a tall bill to order here. First off, you or a MODERATOR should add a subtitle along the lines of "Interested in Gymnastics for Children" so that many of the adults w/ kids - who likely have a few who take gym classes - can chime in and give you 700 Year's #, and perhaps a few other places' #'s so you have a choice. Otherwise, I think less ppl who can help you are apt to read this thread.

Ok, now you owe me another beer back for sound advice!

But so,.....I've been to 700 Yrs Stadium.... and some things they do right. And other things ain't so well coordinated as per TITS would have you imagine. It's funny, in the States if you called a big sports complex you're likely to go thru a 10 step phone tree without ever talking to a human, only get recordings, and never get to ask your simple question. And so likely no answer for all your trouble to call. Here however, you're likely to ask a million ppl, finally get a number, and then either the # won't work or they don't know the answer when you do talk to them. 5555 for you. I wish you patience and good luck on your noble quest.