Ipod Touch

joesurfh

Available at just about anywhere that sells ipod stuff - Panthip, Siam Fortune, Siam Discovery etc. - a bit overpriced (C.US$100) compared to the US but still worth it imho.

100 bucks? Seriously, where?

The iPod touch will NOT be 100 USD in Thailand or anywhere else - 8 or 16 gig

I just got it as a gift, it was bought in Fortune and the price is faaaaaar from being 100 bucks. :o Personally, I prefer to shop for electronics in Fortune Tower (MRT Pra Ram), because there are less people, as it is further from the center, good choices and good and more or less honest prices, since there are less tourist, and the vendors don't try to rip you off or put you fake stuff etc, as they often do in Panthip..

I just got it as a gift, it was bought in Fortune and the price is faaaaaar from being 100 bucks. :o Personally, I prefer to shop for electronics in Fortune Tower (MRT Pra Ram), because there are less people, as it is further from the center, good choices and good and more or less honest prices, since there are less tourist, and the vendors don't try to rip you off or put you fake stuff etc, as they often do in Panthip..

thank you so much for you hel i will definitly try these places hopfully i won't get the plastic version lololol fake ones

just bought 2 in pattaya ,21000 each 8gb

he probably meant it is $100 over the US price..

price is $299 (plus tax) in USA, THB12k+ in thailand (over 400 USD)

I think that is exactly what he mean't, a bit of wishful thinking out there I think.

I was in MBK 4th floor last week, there was a thai/american visiting with a load of them trying to sell there for 18000 baht.they didt want them ,they needed unlocking, dosent surprise me that they didnt buy ,as all businesses here run on credit and they buy nothing, especially off farang !

Yes I agree with you about Fortune

I think that is exactly what he mean't, a bit of wishful thinking out there I think.

I was in MBK 4th floor last week, there was a thai/american visiting with a load of them trying to sell there for 18000 baht.they didt want them ,they needed unlocking, dosent surprise me that they didnt buy ,as all businesses here run on credit and they buy nothing, especially off farang !

You must be talking aboput the iPhone not the iPod Touch - why would the touch need unlocking?

Apple have sent letter to all stockists in Sim Lim in Singapore threatening legal action of they continue to sell unlocked iPhones - they go for over 1000 SGD here - 23,000THB ++

You must be talking aboput the iPhone not the iPod Touch - why would the touch need unlocking?

Apple have sent letter to all stockists in Sim Lim in Singapore threatening legal action of they continue to sell unlocked iPhones - they go for over 1000 SGD here - 23,000THB ++

That's odd since they are going to start selling unlocked iphones anyway.

That's odd since they are going to start selling unlocked iphones anyway.

Where - in Singapore?

I bet they are not unlocked when they get here and I bet Singtel wins the lone contract not M1 or Starhub

Yes they have to by law in France and Germany already but the price is over 900 Euro is it not? - thats 1800++ SGD