Cigars. Sources In Cm, Los Or Mailorder

cm-happy

I enjoy smoking cigars. Difficult to find quality ones in CM or anywhere else in LOS.

There are on-line mail order houses, but unfortunately most of them do not ship internationally.

I particularly enjoy Montichristos or Gispert brands

HELP!!!

Got to admit I don't smoke them myself. In fact I really don't like the smell eusa_sick.gif

A friend of mine seems to really enjoy to smoke cigars conf.gif and he gets them at Darling Wine Bar on the Huay Keaw Road, and you seem to be able to get them at Tops (alcohol section) in Robinson. Oh, and my friend only goes for the quality ones.

Nienke

Got to admit I don't smoke them myself. In fact I really don't like the smell eusa_sick.gif

A friend of mine seems to really enjoy to smoke cigars conf.gif and he gets them at Darling Wine Bar on the Huay Keaw Road, and you seem to be able to get them at Tops (alcohol section) in Robinson. Oh, and my friend only goes for the quality ones.

Nienke

Thanks much for info Nienke. A favorite pasttime is smoking a good stoggie with a nice glass of wine. Think Darling Wine bar may be getting a new regular customer

The Chedi also sells cigars but its more single sticks than boxes and of course you pay the +++ prices. There was a cigar shop in the arcade just before the Brasserie but they didn't last very long. Best option is to find someone who is transiting through KLIA and see if they would mind picking you up a box. Expensive by US standards no doubt but excellent selection if you find the correct shop (there are more than one) and they have all the Cuban big hitters including Montecristoso but not familiar with the other brand you mention so can't comment.

With direct flights to KL with Air Asia may be a good excuse to get out of town for a few days and replemish stocks?

There is a small cigar and wine shop in Home II. I remember seeing cubans and some other quite pricey cigars there, and there is a walk-in humidor in the shop. Home II is a relatively new complex tucked behind Carrefour and down the road from the German Brewery. Good luck on your search.