Microfibre Cloth

meadish_sweetball

If it is the same as a blue cloth that I have which you can use to clean computers etc.

Then they have them at Computer Plaza upstairs on left side as you come in.

I think they may have them at Lotus too but only noticed in passing, so might not be the same.

If it is the same as a blue cloth that I have which you can use to clean computers etc.

Then they have them at Computer Plaza upstairs on left side as you come in.

I think they may have them at Lotus too but only noticed in passing, so might not be the same.

I think the blue one is made by 3M. Bought my from the stationary store next to Fuji @ Pantip

That place on Wualai is Chiang Mai Delta Trading (I think) and is mainly an electrical supply but can order 3M stuff and has a small stock. Home Pro had some large 3M grey ones, Office Depot in Pantip Plaza has had two smaller sizes. Have seen 3M blue, green, red and grey, all the same material.

3M brand, in gray, is called Scotch-Brite High Performance Cloth. This is not what is sold as "ultrafine microfibre" premium quality for autos in Lotus here in Bangkok. The 3M cloth actually cleans my glasses better than anything else, and a small cloth was provided by Top Chroen. The microfibre is useless for that.

I guess it also depends on what you're looking to clean - if you're talking about painted surfaces, plastic surfaces or any other surface that's easily marked/scratched/swirled I would recommend picking up some Meguiars microfibers from the auto section in Tesco's or from one of the Meguair's auto detailing centers around town. The 3M style cloths are great for hard surfaces like granite, glass etc, but will scratch the hel_l out of anything softer.