Flights From Cm To Hk

ThaiPauly

Hong Kong Express started direct flights from CM at the begining of the year.

Now visiting their website it shows the flight but trying to book comes up with "Flight not found"

I have tried every single day on the website with the same results as I know that they only flew twice a week.

So my query is what happedned to them and has anyone else replaced them on this route?

Anybody any ideas?

Cheers

TP

I used this flight in March. I was trying to book with Hong Kong Express online from the UK, but couldnt. Their UK agent suggested I fly Thai via Bangkok!

I eventually managed to book the flight via Opodo.com

It was a very good service. But only had 4 passengers, so not sure it is still running!

Iain

HKG Express still operates direct flights between Chiang Mai and HKG, on Thursdays and Sundays. I have had no luck with their website either and when I visited their local office on the moat, they had quoted me a full rate. I took the staff's suggestion and booked with a travel agent and got a much better fare :o

I am just back from buying some tickets (not to HK) at Charal Busines Travel Agency. Guess this is one of the larger agencies in CM.

Asked staff about the CM - HK flight, but they said the flights been only for 1 month in operation - now no more.

Not shure if true, isn't there a local phone number of the airline posted on the website ?