Seo Optimisation

MichelM

Hi,

I am new to this!

Is it OK to optimize different WebPages for different key words in the same website?

And when I submit the website to the search engines do I have to do it 1 page by 1 or all together?

Thanks for your help,

Michel

It's perfectly OK to optimize single pages for different keywords. Many sites deal with more than 1 niche and so need to optimize individual pages.

As for the submission. If your site has good navigation to the pages (especially with keywords in the anchor text), then there is no need to submit individual pages. The search engines will follow your links and index the pages. If your page navigation is not so good, or you are promoting landing pages for your product or service marketing, then I would suggest submitting individual pages.

Also ensure your site has a good XML sitemap and a robots.txt fle. They will assist search engines in indexing your site.

Edited by Norrad

It's perfectly OK to optimize single pages for different keywords. Many sites deal with more than 1 niche and so need to optimize individual pages.

As for the submission. If your site has good navigation to the pages (especially with keywords in the anchor text), then there is no need to submit individual pages. The search engines will follow your links and index the pages. If your page navigation is not so good, or you are promoting landing pages for your product or service marketing, then I would suggest submitting individual pages.

Also ensure your site has a good XML sitemap and a robots.txt fle. They will assist search engines in indexing your site.

Thamks a lot,

Michel

Thamks a lot,

Michel

I'd also say don't forget about the linking. You can SEO your pages to death but if you have generic keywords, you'll struggle to get any real traffic. Links from anchor-keywords of relevant pages (not just links pages) from hi-ranking sites is the key :o