One Visa For Thailand And Cambodia

From what I understand is that there will be a 'Thai Visa' and a 'Thai Dual Visa'. The second will cut down on the 1,000 baht at the Cambodian border. How it is going to be implemented is another story. It could possibly just do away with all the Visa restrictions that Thailand had just implemented.

This is a good news, if implemented properly.
Will these visas only be available in ones home country?...will you be able to go to the Thhai Cambodian border and get one?

If you want to visit Cambodia and need a visa, then you can get an ordinary Cambodia visa at the border. I don't see a change here.

What about the $20 fee in Cambodia? will they just let you in on a visa from either country or will there be a special one?

They way I understand it, this is about a special visa that lets you visit 2 (or more in the future) countries on a single visa. If this is implemented correctly, then the cost of this special visa should be below the combined cost of Thai tourist visa + Cambodian tourist visa.

Haven't come accross more rediculous piece of news, since april's fool .. Well a bit late this year.. Thais & Cambos still demand visas from each other citizens, how can anyone imagine any sort of single visa ?!?

What does this single visa idea has to do with Thais and Cambodians demanding visas from each other?

I'm sorry but you've not answered any of the questions....did you not understand them?