Going To Bangkok

plutology

With due respect, it appears you're looking for someone to be at your beck and call. Not many boys reading this forum will be able to accomodate your every need. Better to try the usual websites or chat rooms for those money boys.

Bon voyage!

Your right...wrong forum/website! Just take a taxi to Soi Twilight off Surawong and you will find someone pronto! At least you will have someone to see you off after your 7 days...that is if "they" haven't had all your money.

But in all seriousness you are better off by yourself and checking out what is here. I am almost sure you will regret if you have someone meet you at the airport because then they will be difficult to lose.

Hi there Plutology. I hope you have an enjoyable time in Bangkok. These used to be a number of Bangkok Tour Guides who advertised their services on the Internet. Some of the services were legitimate, with guys who knew their way around Bangkok who could save you quite a bit of money by taking you where you wanted to go and avoiding the tourist traps.

I did a search and only found one this evening ... he charges a minimum of $US50 a day.

Let's hear your experiences when you finish your holiday.

Peter

Edited by peter991