Dental Surgery

Kimera

Hi Kimera,

Try DENTAL SEA CLINIC, 39/3 Prabarami Rd, Patong, tel. 076-296682.

I had some complicated dental work done last August and I found the whole place to be well runned.

Some friends (thai and italians) reccomended this place and took an appointment for me. I was in very bad conditions and was treated the same day. Ask for Dr. Jom, a very nice lady. Maybe slightly more expensive than other dentist (at least this is what my resident friends say) but the check up is free. And anyway, for western standards, yet very cheap!

Good luck,

Annetta

Visit the dental clinic at Central (same floor like the bank branches but opposite) - the clinic is hold by an lady Dr. specialized on difficult cases and having 35 years experience on Mahidol University Bangkok.

You will have an perfect treatment.

http://phuketindex.com/dentcentral/index.htm (it´s the lady on the left side on the photo)

Bagsida

Yes, Bangkok Phuket Hospital has a 5 star dentist clinic, and charges 5 star prices as well..... :o

Yes I know the Bangkok Hospital is 5 star but the question was.....DO YOU have experience of the 5 star dentist clinic or are you just talking?........HUH

Yes, Bangkok Phuket Hospital has a 5 star dentist clinic, and charges 5 star prices as well..... :o

Yes I know the Bangkok Hospital is 5 star but the question was.....DO YOU have experience of the 5 star dentist clinic or are you just talking?........HUH

Oh .... pardon me for replying :D Yes, I have exerience of Bangkok Hospital facilities, some years ago. For sure the dental treatment is excellent, but I dislike the fact that there was usually a wait as it's a busy clinic, and during that time the nurses try to push other medical services/checks/tests. I now prefer to use the small clinics about town (I use Peral Dentist near Met Hotel) where I usually can walk straight in to the chair, get excellent treatment & service, and pay half the cost. I that enough TALKING....HUH :D

Yes, Bangkok Phuket Hospital has a 5 star dentist clinic, and charges 5 star prices as well..... :D

Oh .... pardon me for replying :D Yes, I have exerience of Bangkok Hospital facilities, some years ago. For sure the dental treatment is excellent, but I dislike the fact that there was usually a wait as it's a busy clinic, and during that time the nurses try to push other medical services/checks/tests. I now prefer to use the small clinics about town (I use Peral Dentist near Met Hotel) where I usually can walk straight in to the chair, get excellent treatment & service, and pay half the cost. I that enough TALKING....HUH :D

Thank you for the comprehensive reply and yes that is enough talking, and thank you for the info. re. Peral clinic :o:D