Certified Copy Of Sponsors Passport - Uksv

Can anyone advise me how to go about getting a copy of my British passport certified to meet the rrequirements in the notes of the SV application form?

Also for tenancy agreements I'll have the original signed copy. I gather I also need a letter authorising me to live there. Can anyone point me to an example format for this as she's not sure how to procede with it. Are there any other documents required for proof of house rental? I have agency flyers and photos...does my landlady need to attach her deeds of ownership, or at least a copy of them?

basically you need to photo copy every page (including front ,back and blank pages) walk into a solicitor's and ask to get it verified they charge you but not allot i think i payed a tenner , they sign every piece of paper you give them i had to pick it up the next day

it easy

The Consular section at the British Embassy will make a certified copy of your passport ID page and will be more than happy to take the required fee.

They wouldn't certify the rest of the pages for me so when applying for SV I handed in my old original passports and uncertified copies of the stamp pages from my current one.