Mae Sai Guest House Contact

tcris52

Places along the river,like Mae Sai guest house, are very cold in January. Freezing wind.

When u arrive at the bridge at Mae Sai turn left under the covered road. There are a lot of guest houses & hotels along there. Easy to find one that u like & not expensive.SP Hotel is ok

Places along the river,like Mae Sai guest house, are very cold in January. Freezing wind.

When u arrive at the bridge at Mae Sai turn left under the covered road. There are a lot of guest houses & hotels along there. Easy to find one that u like & not expensive.SP Hotel is ok

Thank you for the recommendations. I am going to be coming from Washington State where a warm day is 45 degrees F (about 7C). However, I will look at the SP.

Mae Sai GH has rattan walls with gaps, no heating & not much in bedding. :o

When you walk along the road have a good look around as some places are not easy to see. Blocked by shops, down narrow alleys & above restaurants.

I lived near Port Townsend for a summer.

That's probably a good reason not to stay there.

I'll check the SP Hotel that somebody recommended. I did a search on SP Hotel in Mae Sai but couldn't find anything. Do you know if it is known by another name?

Port Townsend in the summer is an incredibly beautiful place.

Tony

SP Hotel & S House are the same place. Doubt they r on the net. When u get to Thip Sukon Hotel turn left up steep hill . About 10 yards u find S-House on the right.. The room prices vary - sunday is a low price day.She got it for free when she separated from her American partner. :o