What Thai Ladys Wear

Many Thai ladys ( not working girls), refuse to wear g-strings.......im wondering why this is ?? Where i come from in farang land, alot of girls wear them....is this a Thai thing ????......its no good....coz unlike farang girls, of whom the most are over-weight......Thai girls are so dam sexy and have the body ........

My partner is a pain in the butt sometimes,She won't wear anything above the knee,or go out with no bra underneath her clothing,I am not asking to dress like a tart,but in my eyes she stands out from all the rest in the UK,She looks miles better than the school leavers here and weighs probably 30 kg lighter.But obviously her Thai morales creep back in,and she likes to be seen as a lady,which she is :o

But i know what she wears underneath :D,

If your lady isn't a BG,Try taking her into a Lingerie shop or Ann Summers,The latter is def a no no :D ,Funny though everytime we walk past the shop,as i head for the entrance :D

If a farang woman dresses like a tart, that is a bit of fun and nobody would accuse her of being a 'lady of the night'. Thai women do not have the same freedom to choose their wardrobe, since they might well be accused of coming from the wrong background - by farangs and by other Thais.

If your lady isn't a BG,Try taking her into a Lingerie shop or Ann Summers,The latter is def a no no  :D ,Funny though everytime we walk past the shop,as i head for the entrance  :D

Anne Summers? Is that a Lingere Shop? Is that the same thing as "Victoria's Secret"? :o

My g/f seems to think that thongs / g-strings are for bar girls as most of them seem to wear them and love to advertise it that may be why.

I've known bargirls who wouldn't dream of wearing a thong/ g-string, even when bought for them... I also know a TG who is not or never has been a bar girl that wears G-strings...

So what's your point.....??

It's all down to personal choice... not whether you are bar girl or not..

some find them comfortable.. some don't

totster

Anne Summers is a lingerie shop,which also sells sex aids,Vibrators and others,

Maybe my G/f knows i will embarrass her,

Another thing was funny when we stayed with my G/fs brither and sister inlaw a couple of years ago,My girlfriend was washing her smalls,and i mean smalls,and the sis inlaw said"do you where them ooiiiii "lol.

The word 'fashion' springs to mind. If someone famous and influential here in Thailand took it up, many girls would likely follow suit.

About 6 years ago, it seemed like every single girl in Sweden started to wear G-strings, and before that nobody wore them.

Personally I think they look ridiculous, tacky and distasteful. Give me a normal pair of women's undies or just a plain, flat naked girl's bum anyday.

Let your girls wear what they like.

I've known bargirls who wouldn't dream of wearing a thong/ g-string, even when bought for them... I also know a TG who is not or never has been a bar girl that wears G-strings...

So what's your point.....??

The point is that this is one persons thought on the subject....

Did I say ALL Gg's wear thongs, no.

If you want to find a piont in there then it would be that the GF does not want to be thought of as a bargirl, and IN HER OPINION, there is a lot of bg's wearing thongs.

If this is a problem for you, I don't give a ****.

Many Thai ladys ( not working girls), refuse to wear g-strings.......im wondering why this is ?? Where i come from in farang land, alot of girls wear them....is this a Thai thing ????......its no good....coz unlike farang girls, of whom the most are over-weight......Thai girls are so dam sexy and have the body ........

wonderful nik...

are you seriously wondering why so many thai ladies refuse to wear a g-string?

they are not all they're cracked up to be & i should know... :o as an experiment i wore madame palmer's g-string panties to school one day... and at the end of a hard days teaching, i came to the conclusion that wearing crotchless g-string panties for an extended period of time is a bad idea. it's not that my special parts were lacerated, but they were invaded by things with the potential to lacerate... those elastic bands seemed to have some difficulty deciding where they wanted to be...

crotchless g-string panties are perhaps best suited for a brief rendezvous in a dark alley...

:D

wonderful nik...

are you seriously wondering why so many thai ladies refuse to wear a g-string?

they are not all they're cracked up to be & i should know... :D as an experiment i wore madame palmer's g-string panties to school one day... and at the end of a hard days teaching, i came to the conclusion that wearing crotchless g-string panties for an extended period of time is a bad idea. it's not that my special parts were lacerated, but they were invaded by things with the potential to lacerate... those elastic bands seemed to have some difficulty deciding where they wanted to be...

crotchless g-string panties are perhaps best suited for a brief rendezvous in a dark alley...

:D

To much imformation... :o lol

Nothing worse than all those overweight Farang girls, strutting their stuff in Thailand....yuk.......

They should all be weighed at Bangkok International cust/imm ...any over 52 kg..

entry denied..... :D

:o

goto haad rin beach and look at all the farang girls, there you'll see alot of amazing looking girls with perfect boobs,tinie waists and fit bodies,most are swedish...and no im not jealous :D:D lol.

However g-strings on the beach?bad idea,urgh...they lok tacky on anyone.

I think the g-string situation is dependent on the fashion. recently in farang land french knickers are fasionable.

I prefere french knickers or feminine small hipster pants.

g-strings can indead look very tacky depending on what there like and who there on.

Gees u guys are funny. this reminds me of the postings last year about bar girls having skid marks intheir undies.........!! I guess if they wear a g they dont even have to remove em before they <deleted>. Oh dear spare the thought.

urghhh, you mean the 'anal girlie leakage thread' - leaving a snail trail - yuk!

Wifey says they are uncomfortable to wear all day - feels like your knickers have pulled up your arse (my wording of course :D ).

OK for sleeping in. She's not a bar girl (never even been in a bar in LOS!), but she will wear them just for the two of us. It makes her/them feel sexy.

Pssst, don't tell her said this, she'll kill me! :o

(Y) don't look too comfy to me. :D

Yes i've asked that question......

i always get ....mai roo......

Maybe she didn't understand what a G String is.

Probably is to do with the go-go bar association tho.

Lets face it most Thais go swimming in more clothes tha the average bg weras to work

Slighlty OT, but is there actually a decent lingerie shop here in BKK that sells SEXY underwear?

And if it exists, do they sell lingerie in the XS sizes?

When my Thai GF visited the UK, we nipped down to Ann Summers to buy some sexy knickers. But I'm afraid they were all designed for big-assed farang girls :D

The only knickers that fitted her were to be found in Marks & Spencers kids department :D

Unfortunately, the sight of my GF wearing 'Barbie' knickers did nothing for me :o

Slighlty OT, but is there actually a decent lingerie shop here in BKK that sells SEXY underwear?

And if it exists, do they sell lingerie in the XS sizes?

When my Thai GF visited the UK, we nipped down to Ann Summers to buy some sexy knickers. But I'm afraid they were all designed for big-assed farang girls :D

The only knickers that fitted her were to be found in Marks & Spencers kids department :D

Unfortunately, the sight of my GF wearing 'Barbie' knickers did nothing for me :D

haha, im not sure whats going on there, i went to ann summers once and it starts from size 10...

what about the size 8 girls? :o