No! I Think My Hair Is Falling Out!

Harry Palmer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really do have an attitude problem  or are you just gay?

You could explain your last comment with charts and graphs and your mouth firmly planted on my cock and you'd still be wrong, you mildly retarded spaz, don't worry, cock is not on my list.

I would have something to add about you, but I know nothing about you, ######monkey. Keep humping my leg, tarka.

What's the big deal? Men lose their hair due to their hormones, as stated in another message. Why waste your time fighting it? My hair started falling out when I was 15 (true) and it hasn't stopped me getting laid, drinking beer, getting laid, getting work, etc.

If you think your life is based on how much hair is on your head then you need to really think about what you consider to be a life.

What's the big deal? Men lose their hair due to their hormones, as stated in another message. Why waste your time fighting it? My hair started falling out when I was 15 (true) and it hasn't stopped me getting laid, drinking beer, getting laid, getting work, etc.

If you think your life is based on how much hair is on your head then you need to really think about what you consider to be a life.

You might think different if you were a woman, or do you like bald girls.....?

you really do have an attitude problem  or are you just gay?

You could explain your last comment with charts and graphs and your mouth firmly planted on my cock and you'd still be wrong, you mildly retarded spaz, don't worry, cock is not on my list.

I would have something to add about you, but I know nothing about you, ######monkey. Keep humping my leg, tarka.

hey fatso... i really did make a mistake in posting my photo didn't i... it must have turned you on cos you keep stalking me wanting to have me perform homosexual acts with you... i am not interested in your cock, please go & bother someone else with it, sickoo... i hope the moderators are lively to your type of forum chat...

Everyone's doing it...

At least, that's what your lover keeps telling you about trying anal sex. Now find out for yourself everything you've wanted to know about anal pleasure. This professionally written (but not technically challenging) book explores the taboo subject of anal sex as well as the parallel between enjoying anal pleasure and having a healthy anus.

0401.jpg

Dr. Harry Palmer is a sex therapist with a difference and an enthusiastic proponent of all things anal. Anal Pleasure & Health is 275 pages of history, information, advice and personal experiences all categorized in chapters that make any info easy to find. If you've ever been curious about anal play or just want to find out what the big deal is, this is the book for you!

Pages: 275

Style: Softcover

In Stock: $18.00

Reviews:

An outstanding book that is well written and easy to read. I found it liberating to have a professional discuss in an open manner the joys of anal pleasure, whether with oneself or a partner. Even though I am an experienced, educated gay male lover, I BENEFITED tremendously from reading Dr. Palmer's book.

-Michael

One of my ex-boyfriends was convinced he was going bald even though he had a head full of gorgeous hair and went to work to do something about it. His research found that kelp tablets were supposed to help with preventing baldness. They are also good for removing toxins from your system. I have also read other sources that recommend kelp tablets for the prevention of baldness. But I'm no expert, and don't know from experince.

i am fresh outta my 20's and notice my forehead hairline receding a little. Actaully been told a few times it is because of testorone or some other hormone. Anyways, a set of hair clippers are dead cheap and u will save yourself a fortune in hairdressers(stylists) over the years :o

wel it's not all bad news... hair loss maybe miserable enough for a man but can be a downright catastrophe for a woman. a survey by Hairline International, the baldness support group, found that 78% of its female members no longer felt like women, 40% said their marriage had suffered and 63% had considered suicide... :o

God made all heads bald-but the ugly ones he covered with hair?

I prefer to shave my head, then i do not have to worry about going bald, I am always bald, get the razor out Harry, bic it and forget it, then you can spend more time astounding us with your fantastic posts :D

In other words ANNOYING people :o

you are like a little itch that you just want to scratch- but can't quite reach.

and besides <deleted> has it got to do with Thailand, or is it you are thinking that this condition only happens in LOS. It would not surpise me if YOU thought that way.

get back to your favourite type of topic "Bar Girls" and why nobody should have anything to do with them , oh and the quote of the day is yours without doubt

"I have heard of prostitutes working in Pat Pong" what a joke you said yeterday that you have indeed GONE WITH PROSTITUTES so why the crap Harry?

you are like a little itch that you just want to scratch- but can't quite reach.

sorry you have an itch but it's no good blaming me... it's probably the result of you consorting with women or perhaps men of extremely low-repute...

causes of an itch in men include:

Trichomonas

Pubic lice

Scabies

Herpes simplex virus: more often painful but may be itchy

suggest you pay a visit to the doctor, but wait until after dark in case you're recognised... :o

• 3 months later...

Being bald sucks unless you are a rockstar.

I started balding at 18. Was bald by 24.

No women found me sexy. The strange

thing is, that now 20 years later I am

growing it back. Growing it back makes me

feel good but I wish I had it in my 20ies.

I think if you have hair and can shave it off

to be bald then you are making a statment of

choice.

But if you lose it without wanting to, then

it really sucks.

/edit out link

/commercial or for-profit advertisements, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com.

Edited by Darknight

Some trivia for the foliclely challanged:-

The gene for Male Pattern Baldness is passed from the maternal side.

If your mother's father was bald, then you will be too.

The reason why most tramps have a great head of hair is because most tramps are alcoholic. Alcohol abuse eventually lowers the production of testosterone, effectively they have chemically castrated themselves.

Castration can reverse baldness.

It's not high testosterone that diresctly causes baldness. Eventually, testosterone gets broken down into another chemical (the name escapes me but it also ends in o.n.e.), we have some enzyme that then breaks this chemical down. If you don't have enough of this enzyme, then this is the chemical that makes your hair fall out.