A Good Night Out

Lloyd

Can't say I'm too fond of Khao San Rd either. There used be hiphop on the top floor of Speed (Silom soi 4) but this is over a year ago, may be gone by now.

For those of you who have managed to resist becoming paranoid of Africans and Arabs in the last few years, there's a few decent hip-hop clubs in the NaNa area as well. The hookah smoking and Arab coffee in that area is really good too.

Can't say I'm too fond of Khao San Rd either. There used be hiphop on the top floor of Speed (Silom soi 4) but this is over a year ago, may be gone by now.

For those of you who have managed to resist becoming paranoid of Africans and Arabs in the last few years, there's a few decent hip-hop clubs in the NaNa area as well. The hookah smoking and Arab coffee in that area is really good too.

Can i ask why the Nightclubs close after so short a time?? I know it happens in the US also usually sold to another owner

Seems like they would do good business in Thailand

Hey you are right, we were at this Arabian club on Monday night till 4:30am!!! (not sure where it was though, coz basically eveyone of us were drunk). it's absolutely incredible.

You know what happened in the club? well... i still find it hard to believe it by myself. We were dancing and throwing 100baht & 500baht notes in the club!!!!!!! like what they show in those Arabian movies u know -- king throws gold to the women!!!

It was a crazy nite, I guess we were the only group (Brits, Belgian, Italian, Malaysian, Dutch) who weren't Arabs. Don't worry, we are still survive :o

there USED TO BE 'Escrudo' right there at Thong Lor

the best club for all hip or non hiphop8rs!

i really like the place itself and the music quite fine

but the most attraction is the PEOPLE who hip&hop there!!

not spooky like Q-bar, nor lousy like ex-MOS

(less FARANG 5555555555555555555555555)

my last visit was last year, b4 boarding to the FARANGLAND

my friends told me they were closed for decorating or something

not sure if it now yet reopened

but worth to check it out, prolly

GFB.

maybe just because i'm too sober to try making myself look dang COOL like most of hipsters there!

once my aussie casual date told me, he gotta MADE himself not being ENGLISH TEACHER, but MANAGER ASSISTANT of some BIG COMPANY otherwise no girls there wanted to chitchatshag him :o:D

and the atmosphere is not my own personal preference.