New Toust Visa..hull Uk

Hi,have a tourist 12 month visa which ends Feb.Am now in the uk and would like to renew it in January.anyone done back to back in UK.Hull .Any problems.Thanks in advance

Do you mean a 4 entry tourist visa or a multiple entry non immigrant "O" visa ? Either way, there is no problem. The new visa will be valid from the date of issue.

If you are not driving to the consulate, may I recommend you get a taxi and have the taxi wait for you. You can shorten the wait by having all your forms filled in beforehand. Usually takes about 10 minutes. If you let the taxi go (don't pay him !) then you are up the creek with no paddles to get back into town from the industrial estate where the consulate is. Taxi return including waiting perhaps £25.

Never heard of a 4-entry-tourist-visa the OP seems to have. He very likely has a Multiple Non-O-Visa that he has to re-activate every 90 days by so called border runs. He should have no problems in getting a new Multiple Non-O-Visa again in Hull and just proceed strictly the same way as he did last time when he applied for his present visa. The only thing that in fact changed is the application fee which is now £ 110 when applying in person.

• 5 weeks later...

If you are going from town centre just take the park N ride bus, it stops on industrial estate and it's just a short walk accross the main road and located behind the Jaguar Garage, same side of Main road as Sainsbury supermarket.

Bus runs around town centre all day maybee every 20 mins

hi just a quick question about multple-non-O- visa from hull.just how easy is it to get if you tell them that you are seeing friends.I plan to go out some time next year ,plan to go for 6 to 8 months so i thought this was the best option but if i want i can stay longer with this.What kind of proof do you need and do you need a certain amount of money in the bank .Cant be that easy to get can it!

hi just a quick question about multple-non-O- visa from hull.just how easy is it to get if you tell them that you are seeing friends.I plan to go out some time next year ,plan to go for 6 to 8 months so i thought this was the best option but if i want i can stay longer with this.What kind of proof do you need and do you need a certain amount of money in the bank .Cant be that easy to get can it!

Not asked for proof of money in bank, just asked for fo my £100 and that was that.

Border runs every 90 days. Well worth it

Cheapest Airfare BKK to Hull ?

what company you used ? what travel agency did you buy ticket in Pattaya ?

(I got price B 52.000 airfare) + Hotel + visa fee aprox B 80.000 or more ?

I dont have relatives in UK, so must stay Hotel 1 week (return to BKK no earlier than 7 days)

thanks for that,sounds very easy to obtain will go for the otype visa like you said and do border run every 90 days.Just 1 other question ,while over there plan to visit hong kong, vietnam,cambodia for a few days on seperate occasions,with me having this o type visa can i go in and out of the country with out problems

thanks for that,sounds very easy to obtain will go for the otype visa like you said and do border run every 90 days.Just 1 other question ,while over there plan to visit hong kong, vietnam,cambodia for a few days on seperate occasions,with me having this o type visa can i go in and out of the country with out problems

You can go in and out of the country as many times as you want. With a Multi Non O.

Cheapest Airfare BKK to Hull ?

what company you used ? what travel agency did you buy ticket in Pattaya ?

(I got price B 52.000 airfare) + Hotel + visa fee aprox B 80.000 or more ?

I dont have relatives in UK, so must stay Hotel 1 week (return to BKK no earlier than 7 days)

no people want inform or response ?

Am I invisible ?

maybe need to make a new post about this