Scamp And Ning

RDN

How long will it last?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good point Coffee Person!

She also pais for our last three nights out which were not cheap at all.

I have no idea whatsoever if we will get back together at this stage.

I am in Hua Hin about to move to Phuket.

She is in Lampang about to go to Ireland.

I will try and catch up with her in Ireland when I am back in Dublin and keep yall posted.

The green green grass of ome.

Scamp is in an unfortunately fortunate position to see the tell of the tape about that. I rememeber in the other thread that at one point he had considered eating a TP roll soup. And on several occasions it was Ms Ning that provided the grub and or entertainment.

And you don't think it is a little strange that they are starving and then Voila! she comes up with money for 'grub and entertainment'? Ask anyone in the medical profession how likely it is for a grandmother to be having an appendicectomy? I am aware that there may be a language difficulty here; it may be a hysterectomy. And Scamp, I am sure that she isn't all bad, but you don't need it. You are too soft for girls like that. There are better ones and I hope you find one.

Did you two never watch Coronation Street or Eastenders? 

i used to watch coronation st, way back when it was a humerous parody of northern life.

eastenders always seemed humourless and introspective, dwelling on misery and joylessness.

whilst i wish the g.scamp and his friend every happiness , the boreathon that was played out on thai visa was exactly that.

a boring saga, the stuff of a million forgettable pop songs,

perhaps the scamp should re-locate to a freezing garrett in moscow or paris, to find himself, perhaps to metamorphose into a poverty stricken henry miller or jp sartre whilst the nubile ning flies off to ireland and marries a famous singer in a rock and roll band or a millionaire landowner.

:o

i used to watch coronation st, way back when it was a humerous parody of northern life.

eastenders always seemed humourless and introspective, dwelling on misery and joylessness.

whilst i wish the g.scamp and his friend every happiness , the boreathon that was played out on thai visa was exactly that.

a boring saga, the stuff of a million forgettable pop songs,

perhaps the scamp should re-locate to a freezing garrett in moscow or paris, to find himself, perhaps to  metamorphose into a poverty stricken henry miller or jp sartre whilst the nubile ning flies off to ireland and marries a famous singer in a rock and roll band or a millionaire landowner.

:D

I stopped watching Eastenders a couple of years before I moved to Thailand - it was just tooooo depressing. And I never did get 'into' Coronation Street. But they both had one thing in common - I could switch them off! A bit like "Harry Palmer's Movie Chain" - I've now 'de-registered' that topic, and my inbox is a da.mn site cleaner.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, some of us sad gits, and gitesses (?), love this stuff from Scampy. So all you have to do is 'de-register' the topic and ignore it! :D

P.S. Your 'titties' avatar - still can't see it! :o