Non Imm B - A Visa

Can anyone out there give me any specifics on the steps to obtain a Non-Imm B Visa with "A" addendum ????

I have seen one of these and it was issued for a 3 year period. I was told that you first have to get the 1 year Non Imm B approved then there can be added the additional 2 years.

Does anyone know the proper steps to obtain this visa> Information on this in English seems to be very scarce

Many thanks

Can anyone out there give me any specifics on the steps to obtain a Non-Imm B Visa with "A" addendum ????

I have seen one of these and it was issued for a 3 year period. I was told that you first have to get the 1 year Non Imm B approved then there can be added the additional 2 years.

Does anyone know the proper steps to obtain this visa> Information on this in English seems to be very scarce

Many thanks

i don't think a consulate can issue a visa for 3 years, but i may be wrong. thai immigration can give a one year extension based on a non immigrant B. this can be renewed each year if the requirements are met.

comments, doctor pat pong?

http://www.thaivisa.com/275.0.html

An APEC card holder can get a multiple entry Non-Immigrant visa valid for 3 years from Thai Embassies and Consulates abroad. As far as I am aware, there are no other ' ordinary ' circumstances where a visa greater than one year can issue. From time to time special circumstances arise, but the Embassy or Consulate will be authorised to issue a B-A and the validity period could differ. It'd be rare though.