Free Brandy & Cigar For Christmas

funfun

This is a gennuine offer

I chris have been using this forum for about 2 years and found it very usefull, sometimes we disagree with one another but mostley help one another, on christmas day anyone coming to soi 6 corner bar and giving a member name will get a free brandy & cigar if you can answear this question

George (one of the moderaters or boss) what colour underpants will he be wearing on Christmas Day!

Have a good Christmas (i might get banned for that) and a Happy New year, do call by as i would like to see faces behind the names, not you bertie basset your gonna be tied up! :o

When I first saw this title, I thought it was about that singer named "Brandy", who was arrested for killing someone while driving and being on her cell/mobile phone, and I thought this thread was an attempt to discuss a strategy to free her, (even though she was jailed for only a short time), cause it took place in the minor nation U.S. and A., and I guess car killing isn't a big deal there.

Cigar smoking is highly dangerous... do an infonet search for "lip cancer", or "mouth cancer", and see what comes up. This kind of giveaway should not be encouraged on this family board... OK, it's the Manson family, but cigars are nasty.

Weho where is your Christmas spirit for goodness sake!

Lighten up you sour puss!

I think it is a very nice offer Fun-Fun, and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too!!

Oh, I see... so it's OK to get cancer for Christmas? I've got news for you: Cancer don't care if it's Christmas...

(that's the name of a song, by the way).

And as far as the colour of the underpants, are we talking before OR after the Christmas dinner? Truth in advertising...

I'm going to Fuji now...

When I first saw this title, I thought it was about that singer named "Brandy", who was arrested for killing someone while driving and being on her cell/mobile phone, and I thought this thread was an attempt to discuss a strategy to free her, (even though she was jailed for only a short time), cause it took place in the minor nation U.S. and A., and I guess car killing isn't a big deal there.

Cigar smoking is highly dangerous... do an infonet search for "lip cancer", or "mouth cancer", and see what comes up. This kind of giveaway should not be encouraged on this family board... OK, it's the Manson family, but cigars are nasty.

Scrooge! :o

:D

I think you need to cheer up for Xmas "Weho" & get a life!!!!

This is a gennuine offer

I chris have been using this forum for about 2 years and found it very usefull, sometimes we disagree with one another but mostley help one another, on christmas day anyone coming to soi 6 corner bar and giving a member name will get a free brandy & cigar if you can answear this question

George (one of the moderaters or boss) what colour underpants will he be wearing on Christmas Day!

Have a good Christmas (i might get banned for that) and a Happy New year, do call by as i would like to see faces behind the names, not you bertie basset your gonna be tied up! :o

Can I PM you my answer? Its just that I would feel a bit of a dick turning up at a public bar and saying..........." Oh! Georges undies are red ! "

I mean....what will the normal public think of me?