So This Is Christmas?

jayenram

Nope! Computer cannot read it either but that's not the point. I wish to play it through my all singing, all dancing "surround sound" system whilst sitting in the lounge with a cold beer (after beer o'clock, obviously).

I wonder whether this is a cunning ploy to encourage me to take a trip down to Pantip Plaza to spend Bht 150.00 on a rip off copy!

I have not seen it in Panthip recently. And neither in Fortune. But I think they have it in MBK. BTW, I am a big fan of the jungle book (all versions) and find myself often singing those very catchy songs of the Disney movie to myself. Tataratatatataaaa tataratatatataaaaaa tataratata tataratata tataratatataaaaaaaaa (goes off with Colonel Hati's march)

A bit harsh tijnebijn the whole point the OP was making this was a special edition of the dvd and important to him

being from his daughter from outside Thailand so he wanted to play it immediately and couldn't, so sensibly, asked for help then

Sumrit came up trumps. Whereas my post was of no technical value whatsoever was still a bit of banter until problem solved as

funnily enough so often happens on TV